jtval

skydive mesquite ROCKS!!!!!

if any of you are in my area and havent been able to find a dz. check out
SKYDIVE mesquite !!!

They are awesome. I think I can honestly say Thats Its the most fun dropzone Ive been to.
bigway hybrids, rw and FF the people ALL get along and the learnign curve is steep! When you do that type of stuff you learn alot fast!

RKYMTHIGH, MOCHA, ROSA if youre gonna be in town and wanna jump check it out. you all have my #. just let me know when you are in town and when you wanna jump;)

anyone else coming to town? gimme a shout!

I jsut wanted to say it out loud...THEY ROCK!!
My photos

My Videos

LOL, I think you meant to say JT!:P

Actually they are flying the Caravan next weekend.(23-25 jan). have been flying it every other weekend
so if youre up here( i think RKYMTHIGH will be) we can fly at full alt!:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Was a Kick Ass Boogie wasn't it! I will be back down for the sweetheart boogie. Don't think I can get down next week but will for the Boogie Feb 7-9. The Visuals over the deseret are amazing.

The best part is that is almost as if SkyDive Ogden just moved for the winter. You got our plane and packers and all the jumpers! Only difference is the air in Mesquite is soooooooo much nicer to fly through. I absolutly love it!

See you guys in Febuary!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

LOLOLOL!!!!! Yes, I meant JT!!!! Sorry about that! :$

JT, I was supposed to have surgery on Monday, but I was sick. It was moved to today, but I am still sick. I am having surgery next Wednesday.

I am flying to Las Vegas from 1/24-25th with my whole family and our mates. It is my BF, my brother's GF and my brother's wife birthdays this month. It is my parents' 35th wedding anniversary, also on the 25th. Anyway, I will be with them Saturday night (maybe Sunday morning). I may be free on Sunday as that is my parent's special day together; however, I will not be able to jump, yet, so soon after surgery. I CAN probably still meet with you all to have dinner on Sunday. I'll PM or call you this weekend! :)

Yes it did kick ass!

not only did ogden move south but all the vegas jumpers moved north!;)

Its a nice meeting of two dropzones. and IT ROCKS!!!!!

Icarus- Yes I heard. two injuries. seems both will heal ok from what I hear. I haven't heard much since monday
My photos

My Videos

t i think i'm gona try and come down that weekend. as all the dz here in northern utah arn't realy flying i meani could go to one z and jump but i would have to round up jumpers and all so i think i'll just head south..... will ttyl......

p.s. no i havn't sent you house key backyet... i'm working on it though...

PM me some info on it.
cost, place, time etc...It sounds like fun But I dont own a gun...Which is good for many people in my local area! LOL

I like to shoot but I'd rather CHUTE;)

If I have the extra opportunity I'd enjoy shooting trap!;)
My photos

My Videos

if any of you are in my area and havent been able to find a dz. check out
SKYDIVE mesquite !!!

They are awesome. I think I can honestly say Thats Its the most fun dropzone Ive been to.
bigway hybrids, rw and FF the people ALL get along and the learnign curve is steep! When you do that type of stuff you learn alot fast!

Hey JT think they will let me on the hybrids ?

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.