skydivexxl

Hollister Roster

I'll be there, trying to do a 360 in the pull position so I can switch to throw-out deployment. :S:)

Good idea, I'll be happy to do the transition jump with you when you feel ready.

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

Must be nice for you all considering our 10degree and below weather out here in the east! Everyone have fun, but dont forget to think of all us folks that have to be seasonal jumpers because we arent lucky like you!!

There's a reason I left Jersey 9 years ago!!!

p.s. Beach jumps tomorrow!

Blog Clicky

Must be nice for you all considering our 10degree and below weather out here in the east!

WHAT you aren't jumping...sheesh I got in 7 jumps last weekend and I bet I can get in a few and I am at 47 Degrees North Latitude and 122 Degrees West Longitude... I remember some COLD ass jumps at Greene County in the winter.. but we jumped....go.. dress for it.. you will love it.B|

I'll be there with bells on... well maybe not bells, but streamers, and a wing suit....

how bout clothes on if yer lucky...
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hollister peepz. Thanks for all the fun jumps and hospitality! I had a great time there this weekend jumping with all of you. I would have been a more active participant in the post-skydiving activities but unfortunately i'm not feeling so well... :(

I was also very glad to observe something that is really a part of my japanese-ancestry. It was great to see the ancient-japanese ritual of the sake-bomb being preserved and re-enacted so enthusiastically by all you guys. :P

p.s. if you don't know/remember who I am, i'm the only 6'3" japanese guy within 40 miles of myself, unless I pissed you off then i'm the other guy that kept saying he had no job. :D

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here