allisonjr

PM Mascot Help!!!

Shouldn't it be something like Tony Soprano in a pink tutu? Wouldn't that be better suited to the team name?

Sure. As long as you draw Tony Soprano to look like a knock-out beautiful chick.B|
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Ok, well then how about the stripper profile in the sign for the Bada Bing club.

We don't want anyone to steal designs from others. All must be original work. :)
My Pink M

just a heads up - the entries can be seen on the web site at http://www.thepinkmafia.com/Gallery/mascot/mascot_gallery.htm and I'm updating them as I can. Keep sending the entries in, man there's some artistic talent out there.........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I have an Idea - But have no way of doing the design work - if anyone is interested in helping me - Pm me and we can win this thing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My sister did some drawings, too. I just need to scan them in... Oy! Computer equipment. It will probably take me forever to figure it out.
My Pink M

My sister did some drawings, too. I just need to scan them in... Oy! Computer equipment. It will probably take me forever to figure it out.

If you have a good digital camera you can just take a picture of the drawings. That's what I did. Although my drawing is the one that looks like it was drawn my a six year old :D:S.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

It is a possibility, but we usually attend Summerfest during that timeframe. Just keep checking our events schedule on the website, www.thepinkmafia.com, to see what we have planned.

Much luv and happiness....:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

AHHH, that is soooooo nice!!!! We have got some great submissions and I'm afraid that it will be too tough to pick just one winner!!! We just might have to pick 2 or 3....:P

Thanks Lew, that is awesome! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Alli, it may be too late, but I drew this the other day. (I just sent it in...sorry, I forgot.) It's also OK if it's too late for the contest...it was fun to be creative. (Also, she is somewhat similar to my first piece that I turned in.) I just love how inspiring the Pink Mafia is to everyone's creativity. You and all my PM sisters inspire me!!! :)

You're welcome! My pleasure. I always love an excuse to play on photoshop. I told Mel I have the larger files of that if you want it, and I can easily tweek it to whatever you want as well. I whipped that up in about an hour, so it's no problem. Feel free to use it any way you want and let me know if you have any other visions you need help with, i'm pretty crafty.

<--- Like my little avatar dude i made tinkering around, using it as part of our Tequila Shot Films logo... Your avatars are awesome, the ones you've had of you are excellent photos. Where did you get your current one?

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Alli, it may be too late, but I drew this the other day. (I just sent it in...sorry, I forgot.) It's also OK if it's too late for the contest...it was fun to be creative. (Also, she is somewhat similar to my first piece that I turned in.) I just love how inspiring the Pink Mafia is to everyone's creativity. You and all my PM sisters inspire me!!! :)

I like this one... evil/sexy!

I also like the pic with the chick with a gun:D

Angela.