DaGimp

MY Eloy Video.

Too bad I wasn't jumping long enough to make it into yours in the sky..

Speaking of that, how are you doing Iwan?

I am doing really well, going to physical therapy and on Feb 4th the doc is going to give me the ok to jump (if not, I'll have to hurt him because I am going nuts ha ha)

Overall my shoulder is doing great, no more pain.. I lost some range on a move that I couldn't even imagine ever using, but PT should restore that range.

Iwan

I'll know in about 1hr 22m if i like it or not...stupid slow dial up at work.

hey you know what's great?

starting the download and then hitting play and watching it immediately :P

Cool video, I wasn't there, but more than likely I'll be there next year.

"Hey, let me say hi to your roommate." --- Classic.

Unable to download an appropriate decompressor.

I get sound, but no picture.

That's what I get at work:( I guess I'll have to wait till I get home and use my dial up and wait hours to get it. Rats, and I made the video.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wasn't this shot in Arizona? What's up with the coats and hats?

Oh my gosh, it was freezing! I had on 3-4 layers of clothes on most days. It warmed up the week we left. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It was damn cold there this year. Heck, if I hadn't drove 16 hours to get there, I wouldn't have been jumping. And silly me, I did the camp out thing this year while there. Thank god for Rose in the van to keep me warm at night. On morning I woke to ice on the inside of the van's windows.

Darn, I want to watch the video:(

Edit to add:

it's the desert dude.... warm durrig the day..col at night.......

You mean: Cold during the day, freezing at night.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Good one....Wish I was there...

Was that a Chunk you all launched out of the Tailgater?
Reminds me of that Big ASS Donut we launched in
Quincy 2001...Damn that thing got fast and almost Violent..Real Fast...Ha.Ha..
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Nice. I use my dial-up at work, put it on the memory stick my work bought me, and take it home and load it on my computer. It's just so wrong.

Who's doing the 4-way? Pretty impressive. Would love to show it to some of the people I jump with to show them what "staying on level" means.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

ok let me try and answer all the questions.....i just got home from work....it went from 11 posts to 43 so here we go....

Chuck...your not in it sucka cause we didnt jump together there...prolly jumped with your more if i had my BM suit for more then one jump>:(

Wingnut...i used Premier 6.0 to do the editing.

Beth....dont know if ill enter it or not....dont even know if ill be in country this year....just talked to someone today and its not looking good for me being at the WFFC this year....may be playing in the sand.

Mary....yes you made the video......although you cant really tell its you....i just remember you being on the jump.....that 7 or 8 way i filmed.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Beth....dont know if ill enter it or not....dont even know if ill be in country this year....just talked to someone today and its not looking good for me being at the WFFC this year....may be playing in the sand.

NOOOOOOO:(

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If you have to go, we'll send you goodies in the mail. :)

aww how sweet....

but this is my job....to defend our great nation....if i am called upon to do so then i will.....not like some people who try to get out of it everyway they can....Hey...maybe ill just go AWOL again to make this years WFFC!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

but this is my job....to defend our great nation....if i am called upon to do so then i will.

My kids and I thank-you, Jake. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon