MissMissy

Dos Gatos, will they make it to...

Will Dos Gatos Freestyle Team make it to the 2004 World Meet??

While the other freestylists declined their invitation to go to the World Meet, there happens to be one open slot that could potentially be filled.

If you're curious about more... click on the link under my signature and find out how YOU can help!

Mucho love for your patience for seeing this topic sooo many times and thanks for your love and support!!

(PM for any questions you may have.)

---
Missy Nelson
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**

Any other avenue? Phone calls, letters, email? I've already signed the petition, and am willing to do more, I just don't know what else to do!

Thanks, Missy; get there, and then kick some international booty!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Just so you all know, there are a lot of names on that petition already, but they could use a lot more! If all goes as planned, the BOD will see the petition on Monday or Tuesday, so if you've got just 2 spare seconds, sign up now! The US Team, now and in the future, needs to have alternate plans for selections to the team, and this is a way to get the BOD to consider it and start to make some changes.

Don't hesitate: http://www.flyvertical.com/petition.cfm

Thanks again!
Oh, hello again!

I've included the link to my weekly update subscribers which is 1000+ people and have called everyone saved on my phone.

Some people don't like mass fwd'd e-mails otherwise I'd suggest to fwd it to those on your e-mail list. I'm about to head out of the country for a week in Mexico. We're having our 2nd Boogie in Ixtapa... can't wait... but I hope to collect more names while I'm there.

I really appreciate your support. Maybe I'll have more ideas to work with when I return.

--
Missy
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**

If all goes as planned, the BOD will see the petition on Monday or Tuesday, so if you've got just 2 spare seconds, sign up now! The US Team, now and in the future, needs to have alternate plans for selections to the team, and this is a way to get the BOD to consider it and start to make some changes.

Why Monday or Tuesday? To me that makes no sense whatsoever.

Why not show up at the next BOD/Competition Committee meeting February 20-22 with as large a petition as you can muster by then.

http://uspa.org/news/notices.htm#wintermtg

That way everything will be on the record and if the ideas have merit, you can apply more pressure.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, she's sending the letters from competitors in a package that explains the situation for the BOD members. That has to be done in advance so that they'll know what's up come meeting time. A link to the petition will also be given in these packets. We're hoping that the petition is large enough so that they'll see that people care BEFORE the meeting, so they'll take it seriously DURING the meeting. Remeber they're having to appeal to individual board members, so the more time they have to consider it...

Showing up would be a good idea, but that's not always an option... Maybe we could send a hardcopy of the complete petition by then for the meeting? Missy?
Oh, hello again!

So, let's say the someone wasn't paying too much attention when they were filling out the petition, and they put in their license number instead of their USPA number. Should said stupid person redo it? :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

so tell your stupid friend not to worry!

Yeah, she's kinda cute and occasionally funny, but man, sometimes I really wonder about her. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Missy --

What about the other half of your team?

I'm just thinking it would be more impressive if at least one of you showed up to plead the case.

If you really want to be on the team, it would show them you're taking things seriously rather than just sort of "phoning it in" and expecting to be given a slot.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

We're putting a sign up at the DZ and will have the online petition ready in my store for anybody who's willing. Hope some others will do the same for the weekend

D