Skyrad

Pet hates!

No not rats with pink eyes......What little things that proberbly shouldn't but really do wind you up?
Mine?

1) People on the bus popping gum and chewing louadly.

2) One woman taking one kid to school in a SUV/Landcruiser in London.

3) Recent graduates that went on a Gap year to Thailand, followed eachother around getting stoned and now know ebverything there is to know about everything!

4) Drivers that don't say thanks when you let them out.

5) Bus drivers who think they're doing you a favour by giving you a lift.

6) Speed bumps

7) 5p coins the size of a shirt button

Whats yours?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hmmmm, I can't really relate to some of those Brittish Pet peaves, but my big one is back seat drivers. My Girlfriend does it all the freaking time. SHUT UP BIOTCH & LET ME DRIVE!!!

AMEN! :P Back seat drivers SUCK! >:(

I also hate when I'm running late in the morning and the line at the coffee shop is really, really, really, really long. :(

Big deal in a town of 50,000 people with a University of 20,000.

At Texas A&M we have something called Car Pool, its an organization that hangs out at all the bars in town and gives folks a ride home for free. Its helped a LOT. There's 45,000 student here, so yup, I understand!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

At Texas A&M we have something called Car Pool, its an organization that hangs out at all the bars in town and gives folks a ride home for free. Its helped a LOT. There's 45,000 student here, so yup, I understand!

KState had one of those for a while. Our awsome President cut that funding for alumni benifits. He's an Asshat.
=========Shaun ==========

Most of mine revolve around people driving. Going slow in the hammer lane is the biggy for me. Not using blinkers, not letting faster traffic pass...oh the list could go on.

Wasn't it Bruce Cockburn who had a song called "If I Had a Rocketlauncher"? Yeah, that song sums up my driving angst...or at least the title does. :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Our awsome President cut that funding for alumni benifits. Asshat.

Man, what a great guy! Sounds like a nice editorial piece for the newspaper...maybe send the editorial to other newspapers around the nation, see if you could get a national awareness of the program going and make your president look really bad...i.e. get him fired.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Old people driving Buicks in the fast lane.
People who still use checks at the grocery store.
People who charge $2 in gas.
The asshole at McDonalds who put mustard on my burger after I clearly stated catsup only.
Telemarketers
The kid at the drive thru who shakes up my beer in the cooler before bringing it out.

Big Ed

Man, what a great guy! Sounds like a nice editorial piece for the newspaper...maybe send the editorial to other newspapers around the nation, see if you could get a national awareness of the program going and make your president look really bad...i.e. get him fired.

Too much big money around here. our tuition just went up 15% this year, (now about $145 per credit hour, min 13 credit hours a semester) because of our shortage of Funds - well, the Alumni just built a 12-foot solid bronze wildcat in their reception hall. We are a very alumni-centered university.
=========Shaun ==========

Salesmen that try to sell me some thing that I clearly don't want. If I want it I will ask for it. I don't need salesmen to tell me what I want or need.

Salesmen in the mall that grab my arm thinking that is a good idea!

They find out really quickly that I really hate them.

Yea I think BMW drivers are the worst for that, whats the reason eh? Do indicators come as an optional extra on BM's? >:(
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

some of my pet hates are

High unstable winds at the dropzone

my rig going past the 120 cycle, and waiting on the ghround for the repack while the plane is in the air

cold enough weather to ice up the planes here in the norht east
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

People who perform a "Mexican Roadblock" on the road. I hate those! But I am the first to admit if someone tries to pass me and I'm already going 15 over the speed limit then I sure as hell will mexican roadblock those sons of bitches.

Tailgaters. Unless your Brad Pitt, stay off my ass!

I especially hate road rage. Can't we all just get along? :P

(Someone please tell me you see the irony in this post :P)
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I can't believe this just happened. Actually, I can, 'cause I kinda 'sensed' it would.

Before I get to my oh-so-thrilling-story, have any of you developed a sixth-sense sorta thing on the road, to where you can just tell what the people around you are about to do (with no other indication?)

Well, I have this ability, along with a very healthy, active, carefully cultivated and righteous road-rage. (A personal flaw I intend to work on, it's just people are so stupid...)

Anyway, on my lunch break just now, I was the first car at a light, in the right of two lanes on a one-way street. The left lane must turn left. The right may turn either way or go straight. I wanted to turn left, and indicated this with my handy blinker.

The light turned green, so I gave a nice, wide arc, staying in my lane, and wouldn't you know it, the dumb bitch next to me also gives a nice, wide arc, swinging her fat suburban ass right into my lane, nearly hitting me. The fact that I saw it coming before the light ever changed helped me avoid that, but also just made me angrier. I expressed this ire using international sign language, and I tried to pull up on her left to make sure I was communicating effectively. She was already into a right turn, so I didn't catch her eye.

But I did see her carefully manicured middle finger return my message.

When people think I'M the asshole for getting upset at THEIR mistake, I get homocidal. I seriously wanted to follow her and rip every one of those pretty little nails out with pliers. Still do...

Which brings me to another peeve: while I respect stay-at-home moms and retired folk, why must they jump in their cars and add to rush hour? Huh? There are enough of us trying to get to and from the office as it is - I don't need every Houston housefrau and blue-hair getting in my way.
If I were retired or lucky enough to stay home with my kids, I sure as hell wouldn't even dream of wedging my Expedition into 5:00 traffic.

Man, do I have anger-management issues.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Before I get to my oh-so-thrilling-story, have any of you developed a sixth-sense sorta thing on the road, to where you can just tell what the people around you are about to do (with no other indication?)

I usually see things happening about 5-10 seconds before they happen. Does that make me a precognitive?
www.FourWheelerHB.com