Muenkel

Will I ever finish AFF and get my A?

Sometimes I wonder. I made my attempt the past two seasons. So far I've gotten to level D-1. This season does not look promising due to my present medical fiasco. I'm still hanging around, so I must still have the passion. Actually, I know I have the passion.

So what do you think? Anyone with a crystal ball?

Blue skies,
Chris

I don't know you, but I've read a bunch of your posts. If you want to do it, you will. Things that are worthwhile are seldom easy.

And when it comes to getting through AFF... if I could do it, anyone can. Still don't have my license, though...

Vibes and good luck. I was glad to hear you didn't need surgery. :)

I believe you will, you have the desire and passon to stick to it. You'll make it.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

You are the only one who knows if yes or no you will succeed. You are the only one who knows exactly what is going on in your head when it comes to jump.
Your success, your achievement will depend on your willing, your desire, your courage and your faith.
Skydiving is a curse, once you taste it it is hard not to think about it .... Some people here can get over the AFF and L A easily, for some other like me it takes more time.
Decision,Prority = SUCCESS ! You'll make it, just have to want it badly !

Damn straight you will!

I keep my crystal ball at work, so I'll check it tomorrow. :ph34r: But, if nothing else, you know that there's plenty of people here who'll be cheering you on as soon as you're able.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

I just consulted my Magic 8-Ball and it had a definately YES on it. So, yup, you will.

I also know that you want it, you want it bad, you're just a little discouraged. That happens, especially with what you've been through, but God has smiled on you once already this week, your life will go well, I know it will.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think you'll do it. Eventually. Whenever I have an AFF student fly through in a weekend, I think of you.
You'll get your chance, and skydiving will always be there.

Dude, gotta tell you, your avitar doesn't help.

Whenever you mention your "medical condition" and I see you sitting in that Jaguar - I think of the dude in "Momento";) The Jag's even the same colour!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Chris, dude...who are you trying to kid? I give you less than a year, and I'll be begging you to join me in a freeflying team. As we say in the Ghetto Bros, "Word." B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.