CrazyThomas

Police Terms

a while back, there was a thread about derogatory terms for skydivers.
so, what are some derogatory terms for police?
I can't think of too many. I mean, there is the standard "PIG", "Pork Product", "5-0", or "Bacon", but I am wondering if anyone else had heard other terms.
I'm sure the officers on here have, so what have you been called? Or what else have people heard police referred to as?

Thomas

all the black friends I have call them the po po. I call call them assholes. The majority of them are anyway. No offense to the few good cops out there
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Well, I'm ont wearing the tin and steel yet, so we'll see.

In PG County, they teach "STOP RESISTING, Sir, STOP RESISTING!"

Bad joke was the last officer on the scene had to stand next to the senior officer on scene and just keep yelling "STOP RESISTING." Any cops here know why. :P

Capturing is definitely harder than killing, especially when you have to be as gentle as possible about it. :S
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

wanna be tough guys hiding behind a badge and guys that must have have been picked on alot when they were kids. .......but they're just doing a job, so i don't worry about them too much. i'm a productive member of society,so have nothing to fear from them.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

all the black friends I have call them the po po. I call call them assholes. The majority of them are anyway. No offense to the few good cops out there

Just the ones that aren't DZ.commers are assholes? :S My experience has been to the contrary. The majority of cops are honest people trying to do a difficult job. Even other cops don't like the assholes.

never pull low......unless you are

I got Motherfucker a lot.

LOL, I got that one too! But as a paramedic...oh, and I also got Crazy Bitch a lot. Of course, by that time, they were usually struggling against restraints and trying to insult me from behind a tightly secured oxygen mask.:P

Death threats were a favorite of mine. Bitch, I'm going to kill you. I know where to find you.

LOL. Bring it. Call 911, ask for me.

Being involved in a fist fight or being shot at was always good for a post-work beer and some good story telling. B|

As for cops, my favorite term is still "5-0".
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

That's a good word.

how about [Wherever's] Finest - NOt too derogatory, but everyone knows it is used that way.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well...she is YOUR sister. Is this at home or out on the street?

My sister is awesome. I'd send you a pic of her, but i can't stand the thought of all the dead kittens....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!