Rdutch

No I really dont like our president!

Great, after 2 days of crappy weather, and my team is here to jump our asses off. And now finally there is some hope of skydiving and sun tomorrow, we cant jump because George Bush is suddenly a race fan, and there isnt any flying for 30 miles around wherever he is. Im not much into politics and don't know anything that he has done, well except this whole war thing, heck the last thing I remember a president doing was getting a blow job from a fat chick. (quick change in story: Heck Fred Durst is a fat looser and even he gets good looking girls, you would think a president could hook up with someone hot if he wanted to.) But now I really dont like our president, I think Im gonna vote for the other guy. Anyone want to tell me who the other guy is?

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Um and what then if the other guy guy decides to be a race fan or decides that he wants to go to Florida and have a holiday in Deland or Daytona? THen no planes in the air again and you will have to change your vote again next time.:P

Here, vote for a deaf, blind mute who has lost all feeling in all of his skin and then you won't have to worry about him having any reason to come to Deland:D:D:D:D!

hahahahahahahaha . . . . . .

Aw, man, I was all excited about coming up there tomorrow! >:( I'm so glad you saved me the trip though. Hmmm...what to do, what to do...
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The situation you describe knows no political boundaries. Regardless of the party affiliation, if the President of the USA is flying there will be flight restrictions, there is no way around it and voting for the other guy/party won't change it.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The situation you describe knows no political boundaries. Regardless of the party affiliation, if the President of the USA is flying there will be flight restrictions, there is no way around it and voting for the other guy/party won't change it.

Like I said, I dont know what our president has done, so I dont care. But I do care that he is a race fan and as long as I have lived here we have never had a president come to Daytona for a race. So if the other guy doesn't like racing and I can jump I will vote for him.

Just to add, Im really not that shallow it was a joke. But it does suck that we cant jump and everything shuts down just because our president want's to watch a race. Good thing there isnt a Dz near camp David.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Absolute true story about the "other guy". BTW, it looks like it will be Sen. Kerry from Massachusetts.

One hot summer day, I went to six flags amusement park. The park is not that crowded, so the lines should move at a good clip. I was on line for one of the roller coasters and for some reason the line did not move at all. I was pretty close to the boarding area and I'm trying to figure out the delay. Suddenly, I see Sen. Kerry on the roller coaster with some "under privileged" kids and ofcourse a photographer. The Senator and his group never stood on the line. After the coaster did a run, he would yell out, "you wanna go again?" Ofcourse the kids yelled yes and off the coaster went...again. This went on for over an hour. Meanwhile the rest of us stood on this hot sweaty line waiting for when he would get tired of it. So I paid full price to get into the park and this idiot had no consideration for the paying customers of the park. I saw him several other times the rest of the day. And guess what, he did the same thing on every ride.

Just my experience with "the other guy". Use it as you wish.

Chris

Rdutch, I didn't like him much either until about a year ago when I saw a picture of him landing on an aircraft carrier, I guess it was in the Gulf war. I think I heard that he was disappointed he didn't get to see any combat while he was in the reserves working on that senator's election and so he decided to re-enlist, I guess, and go fight. I guess he felt guilty about sending all those 18 year olds over there and thought he should put himself in harm's way too. At least thats what I heard. I don't know, I could have heard it wrong, I guess.
"I have magic buttons ;)." skymama

funny that you bring this up, my home DZ is close enough to the "western whitehouse" that any time he flies in we get grounded. It kinda sucks, but I like him better than what the dark side has to offer.;):P
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

If you missed the news this week, the GWB office has decided that the "NASCAR" fan is the best representation of the American voter that is undecided in the election.

So, an Ivy League, millionare member of the Skulls, with oil tycoon friends whose family has traced their lineage back to royalty, feels he can connect with race fans. Yup, I can see how that demographic will vote for him now that he has attended a race.

Sorry about the TFR, at least it was still warm and you could do the tunnel if you wanted to.

Absolute true story about the "other guy". BTW, it looks like it will be Sen. Kerry from Massachusetts.

Since you put it like that, I guess I have to vote for GWB now.;)

One hot summer day, I went to six flags amusement park. The park is not that crowded, so the lines should move at a good clip. I was on line for one of the roller coasters and for some reason the line did not move at all. I was pretty close to the boarding area and I'm trying to figure out the delay. Suddenly, I see Sen. Kerry on the roller coaster with some "under privileged" kids and ofcourse a photographer. The Senator and his group never stood on the line. After the coaster did a run, he would yell out, "you wanna go again?" Ofcourse the kids yelled yes and off the coaster went...again. This went on for over an hour. Meanwhile the rest of us stood on this hot sweaty line waiting for when he would get tired of it. So I paid full price to get into the park and this idiot had no consideration for the paying customers of the park. I saw him several other times the rest of the day. And guess what, he did the same thing on every ride.

You are upset you went to Six Flags and stood in line? Um...kinda what happens there. Yea, fast pass is in every park in this country now...and kids in HS used to fake injuries so they didn't have to wait in line.

Nonetheless, why would you be upset that someone is helping out under privledged kids? Sorry, not feeling ya on that one.

get used to him.....he is going to be re-elected

Bill Cole:D

Wow - you're pretty sure of that. And you MAY be right. And maybe not - I suggest you read a current survey of American voters:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4253596/

A couple highlights:

"A majority of Americans believe President Bush either lied or deliberately exaggerated evidence that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction in order to justify war"

"The survey results, which also show declining support for the war in Iraq and for Bush's leadership in general, indicate the public is increasingly questioning the president's truthfulness"

"Bush's rating on handling the economy stood at 44 percent, down 7 percentage points, with nearly half of the public saying they are worse off now than they were when Bush became president three years ago. Six in 10 disapprove of the job Bush is doing creating jobs. On education, 47 percent said they approve of the job Bush is doing, down 8 points from January. And his rating on health care has also fallen."

"These doubts have affected Bush's reelection prospects. In a head-to-head matchup, Kerry beat Bush by 52 percent to 43 percent among registered voters."

----------------------------------------------------------
"Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain." Gene Rodenberry

[
So, an Ivy League, millionare member of the Skulls, with oil tycoon friends whose family has traced their lineage back to royalty,******
******that* lineage is the connection of the Mason's.
"OH, Worshipful Master, get the votes again".
He just left here in PA after visiting a H.S. that is up for auction due to taxes. (It's still for sale:)I'm moving to JEB Country either way:ph34r:
>>Kerry is the OTHER guy but, if they had any sense, they would combined, win and have a perfect person for each top position from Pres to, Sec. Def & Speaker.B|.....ok, it's a BIG "IF"

Wow - you're pretty sure of that. And you MAY be right. And maybe not -

You're obviously not familiar with Mr. Cole's work. He's deciphered a secret code in the bible that proves GWB will be re-elected and will be the last president before armageddon.

Sheesh...thought everyone knew that.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=656101;search_string=bible;#656101

So, an Ivy League, millionare member of the Skulls, with oil tycoon friends whose family has traced their lineage back to royalty,

Kerry?

Oh wait. He married into "royalty"...and money. He was a Skull dude to begin with, and has lots of friends in the oil business, the legal business, and, well, the ketchup business...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Not, Kerry's profile of Skull/Mason & the Group/Royal.
That's Bush family Tradition.
THe Joint progress of combinding was meant as the Dem. Primary canidates.

but Kerry's not going to NASCAR.

Oh. I see.

Maybe Kerry is going to a polo match? It's such a pretty day. Oh wait, he was in Las Vegas. Maybe he's shooting craps. :P

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Rdutch, I didn't like him much either until about a year ago when I saw a picture of him landing on an aircraft carrier, I guess it was in the Gulf war. I think I heard that he was disappointed he didn't get to see any combat while he was in the reserves working on that senator's election and so he decided to re-enlist, I guess, and go fight. I guess he felt guilty about sending all those 18 year olds over there and thought he should put himself in harm's way too. At least thats what I heard. I don't know, I could have heard it wrong, I guess.

My guess is, you heard it wrong.

Chris

This happened before they had the "fast pass" and the premium ticket that lets you cut lines.

Read my post again, there was no reason that day that the line should have stood still for over an hour.

I have nothing against him bringing a bunch of under priviledged kids with a photo crew to an amusement park. My gripe is the big "fuck you, I'm a senator" he gave to the paying guests of the park.

Chris