sunshine

Famous dzcommers

I watched the 2003 Rantoul video today. Saw some dzcommers such as: Flyangel2, snowwhite, skymonkeyone, bytch, wingnut, phreezone, freaksis, yardhippie, chillerelano, gimp, scotty carbone, wffc, ladyskydiver, jerm (who makes a few close up appearances) :D. And of course the most coolest person that is in the video....MEEEE!!!!! Yay, thank you so much to jerm for making me famous. :)
Edited to add...the video rocks. Go buy one!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Michael, hurry up and send me mine! I want to see me, me, me.......
And some of you wonder how I got the name Famosa!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

woo hoo i made the vid... now i just wonder if it's the head down with jerm.. or the hoop dive with lew... i onlymade 13 jumps and only two of em with martini shot folks... well unlss you count phree...

I WANT MY VIDEO NOW!!!!!!! it better be in the mail tommorow or i'm gona get a bit antsy........

p.s. i so wana relive the boogie.. it was a "way out" experiance in so many ways...... i have learned much from my "second" mom..... hehehehehe......

schweeet! I made the video? how the hell? I was just a broken ankle guy on a golf cart!

Thats exactly what the video got...you sitting in the golfcart. :D

Damn... now I gotta go order one... just to see my ugly mug on a skydive video.... thx sunny! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

umm....gulp....ummm.....hopefully, I wasn't in it too much....especially since I didn't remember the one segment we talked about, and when it was mentioned, I only vaguely recalled it. :$ Damn...drank too much at WFFC!!!!! :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.