dropdeded

I Got The Job

Oh, how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard you've worked, and I know how much this change is needed...Ed, I'm thrilled for you, and proud.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you, big ol' Michele-the-Limpet-Mine-hugs to you!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

From a 22 yr Firefighter/Paramedic, welcome aboard. Where did you get hired?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Congratulations, Ed -- you've worked really hard for this.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thanks guys:)I will probably be relocating after a bit so I can move up the ladder to my ultimate goal of Paramedic. For now my foot is in the door, and I have started into a career I have thought about for a long time. Not bad for a roofer eh;)

I go in tomorrow to get set up on payroll and a uniform. I really am freekin jazzed about this whole thingB|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I go in tomorrow to get set up on payroll and a uniform. I really am freekin jazzed about this whole thingB|

dropdeded

Never seen someone "jazzed" to start a job where he knows he will see people severely injured and possibly dead... but... I guess the theory is,"They're going to get that way anyway, I'm jazzed about the potential to save their lives."

Good luck, do some good. :)
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Never seen someone "jazzed" to start a job where he knows he will see people severely injured and possibly dead... but... I guess the theory is,"They're going to get that way anyway, I'm jazzed about the potential to save their lives."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Im pretty jazzed about the fact that Im going to be involved in a very respectable field. To me, this is one of those jobs where a huge percentage of the population is not capable of dealing with the stuff that goes on daily. Somebody has GOT to do these things and I am excited to be afforded the opportunity to use my mental capabilities and personality for something like this.
Im not taking offense to your reply as I dont think you meant it that way (?) I sure would prefer medical help for myself and my family from someone who is "jazzed" about their work than someone that really didnt like what they were doing.

Never know, I may hate it, but I have worked, and will continue to work hard for this. And for now, Im freekin jazzed about the whole freekin thing:)
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Right on, brother! Now get out there and save some lives! I'm sure there will be some good stories before too long. You know, "genius swallows toaster and needs a stupidectomy." :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.