PhillyKev

More gay marriages coming

75% of current incarcerated violent felons came from fatherless homes

Opinion:

If that's true, I'd think that's ONLY because most single parent homes are run by a female. Single-parent dads are pretty rare. It has a lot more to do with the stress kids experience with a single parent than with gender.
Owned by Remi #?

The only reason I can think of that anyone should bother getting married is if they intend to raise children together.

Guess I should never get married since I have no real intention of ever having kids huh? :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

The only reason I can think of that anyone should bother getting married is if they intend to raise children together.

Guess I should never get married since I have no real intention of ever having kids huh? :S

I just don't see why, particularly for folks who are agnostic. Unless you get married when you are really young, when you have just about nothing, a prenup seems to be the thing to do, and that seems to defeat the "forever" stuff that's in a marriage ceremony.

Narci!? What's for dinner?

My HOMO-SEKS-YOU-WALL lover and I will be sharing homemade donburi-style sushi tonight with a base jumper of dubious persuasion.

Sushi rice in a wide bowl covered with an artful assortment of decorations. I haven't shopped yet, but I'm looking forward to at least broiled eel, ahi tuna, flying fish eggs, a lovely shredded, dried egg garnish I'm learning, crispy fried tofu, and black sesame seeds.

We'll also have a miso soup with noodles and scallions. Simple. Crisp.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Sushi rice in a wide bowl covered with an artful assortment of decorations. I haven't shopped yet, but I'm looking forward to at least broiled eel, ahi tuna, flying fish eggs, a lovely shredded, dried egg garnish I'm learning, crispy fried tofu, and black sesame seeds.

We'll also have a miso soup with noodles and scallions. Simple. Crisp.

can I invite myself to dinner?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm curious, what's next on the gay agenda?

You Deucey Boy, You ;) You hot hunky piece of carmera flyer you. :P

Didn't you already have me? No. We never did get a jump.

But I still adore your fabulous sunglasses. They are perfect for the shape of your face. And your new longer hair is much more flattering too.

Manhunk.

:ph34r:

Here are a few of the 1,049 benefits the United States government provides to couples in a heterosexual marriage:

The think effect that this will have is that institutions will examine the benefits they give married couples. The process seems archaic. Most of these benefits are provided because of the tradition that the wife would only tend house and therefore the husband required higher pay and better benefits to support himself and her. The correct application is benefits for the couple having children. Couples with children are more dependable because they have more to lose. Therefore they can be enticed by packages that benefit their children.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

No, a marriage is a vow between two people to, put gruffly, stay together through thick and thin.

No, a marriage is a vow between two people to, put gruffly, stay together through thick and thin.

Can't you make that vow without it being officially recognized by the state and/or church? Depends on your beliefs and needs, but two people can 'marry' each other without the formalities and paperwork if they want.

Hell, some people are recognized as married whether they want to or not (commonlaw).

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

People need to get a f*cking grip and let the unfounded, ignorant discrimination DIE!

They can't....because then the ignorant idiots would have less control over other peoples lives when in actuality they want more and more and more.. .. Think Patriot Act.

Can't you make that vow without it being officially recognized by the state and/or church? Depends on your beliefs and needs, but two people can 'marry' each other without the formalities and paperwork if they want.

Yes, they can. I think most people just like the formaility. It gives it something official, "So let it be written, so let it be done."

I think the more people that are happy and getting laid on a regular basis, the better. If getting married is what will make any two people happy, then who's to say no?

WOO HOO.. DAYUM that makes some sence. then all the pseudo-righteous who are NOT getting laid might concentrate on getting laid and would forget about all the people who WERE getting laid.

Jeanne, you need to get laid more.

Or you're going to blow a gasket about the recess appointments.

Breathe, woman, breath.

And each of your boobs is still bigger than Chuck Blue's head. You should be BoobMonkey :P:ph34r:.

Oh, and Gareth is afraid of you. I told him how you picked me up to hug me and her was terrified.

People need to get a f*cking grip and let the unfounded, ignorant discrimination DIE!

My sister and I are a year and a half apart. She used to get pissed because, even though she was older, my liberties would get extended when hers would. At least she was honest enough to say she was pissed because she wanted to have something I didn't. Why don't these wrong wingers just admit it.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville