alanab

american girl in london

well that was in the "informal" wear worn earlier in the evening. Later the guys are in tuxeduo's and the women are in evening gowns. I took the photo from the Perriscam archives as we met melanie and Jack and spent time chatting to them before getting snapped.

Check out their photo's of the event: HERE

You should bring your rig, come jump with us at Chatteris. North of London. Give me a shout when you get here. Happy to show you round. :)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"Looks like a lot of people enjoying themselves"

Looks like huge compression to me......are you sure you snagged the pics and not the thumbnails?
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

colin... thanks for the pics:) looks like a ton of fun:) cant wait to meet you saturday! thanks again for everyhing! you have my flight info still, right?

skyrad, we will definately have to hang out while im there. no never said if youre going to the agm or not!

Yep, got the heater in the car programmed to start 10 minutes before I have to go.:)
Last couple of flights back from the US, I've taken SleepAid (or was it NightAid?), from Wallgreens, right after the meal they serve on take off. Next time I woke it was for breakfast as we came into London. I felt great, but the guy in the window seat wasn't looking too comfy.:D

See ya on Saturday.

Near Farringdon Road, close to Guardian Newspaper and the City, Hyde park is a bit away, try Al's bar and Diner at Farringdon Road / Clerkenwell Road.. excellent nosh and good beers
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\
Do I see you laughin?
My doggy he don't like people laughin
Gets to figurin, they're laughin at him

I wish I was gonna be there with my 2 hotties- Alana and Steph! I know the time you are gonna be there, Alana, is gg quick, but you better keep in touch with lots of emails and phone calls!

Anyone meeting up with these 2 in London, take care of them for me- they are just too much fun to not get back in time for spring jumping.

Missin ya bunches already, good luck girls!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

thanks amanda, im gonna miss u too!

vt1977 vicki 30min away any time!
faber faber ??? ??
mr2mk1g mat comes to london often ??
base813 mac ?? ??
zeemax macca works in london anytime
spike colin ?? ??
bbkid nick ??? my bday and more!
gremlin andy ?? whenever!
andybr6 andy ?? ??
?? oliver ?? ??
trumpetfish jonny
iam ian
yoink will
quickdraw adrian
luke ron luke
tatooedmofo kevin and friend jerry
skreamer ugly bastard

You should bring your rig, come jump with us at Chatteris. North of London. Give me a shout when you get here. Happy to show you round. :)

hi Jamile, Chatteris isn't open until mid Feb now - you going to the AGM?

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

im on farringdon road in london. its supposedly in the center of the city. im not really sure about anything else. i have no idea how to get around yet or what im near besides yo sushi and hogshead pub. went there last night. good times:) when will you be here? take the tube to the airport or a taxi!

when will you be here? take the tube to the airport or a taxi!

6-15feb

ha ha im going to Standsted,if i took a taxi i sure had to pay more than i do for the hole trip.

im sure we will figure somthing out:PB|

we never got any b-day wishes

Stay safe
Stefan Faber