skybytch

video can change your life

I got a video in the mail yesterday. "The" video from the Bytch Boogie (thanks Katie!! B|). Threw it on the 'puter, hit play and proceeded to blush and say "OMG, OMG, OMG did I really do that" for the next hour.

Yes, video is an awesome tool for change in your life. Merely have someone video you while you are partying with Chuckie Blue. When you see it later, sober, you'll swear you'll never drink again. :ph34r:

Yes, video is an awesome tool for change in your life. Merely have someone video you while you are partying with Chuckie Blue. When you see it later, sober, you'll swear you'll never drink again. :ph34r:

you may swear you will never drink again, but you know you will.......................:S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

oh, come on, there was a good half hour where you weren't even on the video - probably because you were passed out somewhere but...

AND Chuckie kept trying to blame me and my house for his demise but I saw them guzzling the bottle of Beam on the video! It was not my tequila or jello shots that did him in!

Katiebear - I was laughing so hard. I forgot about the smarties being whipped at my head, I did not forget about the gum though - especially the used gum....

Chuckie? You mean in bed by 9 Chuck, lucky I had you to keep me occupied that night, since the guy that had me drinking Tekillya at 4:00 was sound asleep when we were still swimming and watching south park.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

oh, come on, there was a good half hour where you weren't even on the video - probably because you were passed out somewhere but...

It's that cameo appearance I make toward the end that really got me :$B|

And yes, I think I was passed out somewhere. Alone thankyouverymuch. :D

BLOCKING - I call blocking!

And you guys were all out pretty early and up quite late the next day, if my memory serves. Seems to me I was up 'til about four and at work at 8 the next morning.

Let's see if you can keep up this time - pacing, baby, it's all about pacing yourself... or just getting really slammed early and sobering up by the time you go to bed so that the sleeping time is hangover time and then you are ready to roll the next morning.

And you guys were all out pretty early and up quite late the next day, if my memory serves.

Hey now. Chuckie, Katie and I started partying at 11 am on Friday, and about 2 pm on Saturday. So of course we were done early Saturday night and up late on Sunday. :P

I think it was those damn jello shots you made that did me in. Guess I shoulda stopped at one or two huh? :D

or just getting really slammed early and sobering up by the time you go to bed so that the sleeping time is hangover time

That's an interesting philosophy....when I'm drinking to be drinking, I usually overshoot drunkeness and achieve comatose-ness. I'll have to try it your way. B|

(...on video, you all looked much different than I remembered...) :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Katie was good. Most of the incriminating stuff is stored away in her personal collection. ;)

If you ever run for political office, make sure that Katie is on your good side!

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I'd like to retitle that video "Katies Hour of Complete Goodness"

It's fabulous. And no matter what you are doing in there, everyone looks like a demon due to the nightvision on teh camera, so it makes it funnier. It's like a satanic rodriguez initiation!

__

Oh........My.........God.......

I just finished watching it...and...well...let's just say I don't remember most of that night...and seeing it in video form doesn't bring back many memories.. :S I think Katie learned not to give me a video camera when I'm wasted.... :P

Mike

Yes, video is an awesome tool for change in your life. Merely have someone video you while you are partying with Chuckie Blue. When you see it later, sober, you'll swear you'll never drink again

i completly know what you are saying..i saw video of me one night at wffc and man was i wasted...... never gona be that wasted again...... lol.... i did have a good teacher though....