Laurel

Mardi Gras Boogie RECAP

I'm sad, tired and doing massive amounts of laundry since returning home from the 11th Annual Mardi Gras Boogie. I had the most fun of my life for the past 9 days meeting, reuniting and playing with friends. Thank y'all for the good times, amazing jumps and the love. I can't wait for next year. In this thread, share your favorite moments of the boogie.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Well...there's one or two I can't share in order to protect the guilty. :D;) But......being frozen in one of the worst conundrums of my life. While dispensing a DELICIOUS Rum Runner Cockatillio from Night Jumper's blender I noticed that the spigot was leaky. I SOOOO wanted another taste of the sweet nectar but couldn't bring myself to let any spill into the paper towel. After my cries for help Night Jumper saved the day with another glass to catch the drips. :D

I also had a great jump with Katiebear21 and Aviatrr. A totally fun screw off dive with Casie, Kansasskydiver, Yardhippie, Aviatrr, and N2SKDVN (After knowing Kreg for 2 years I FINALLY made a jump with him.). It fell apart right out the door but we managed a 4 way round. :D It was all smiles.

I saw LOTS of old friends from Atlanta and met a few new ones. Pretty good boogie considering all the rain.

I received a DD phone call from Amazon and several other intoxicated jumpers on Friday night but missed it! Not to worry. The boogie go-ers gave me a fine "her her fuck her!"

Sounds like a great time was had by all. I'm jealous! Ahh maybe next year...

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

The whole thing absolutely ROCKED!B| There is no way I can pinpoint any one thing. Got to meet lots of dz.commers, got picked up by Amazon, made some serious kickass bigway freefly jumps, got whacked on the door of the casa, went to the most foul seafood restaurant I have ever encountered, and laughed so often my smilin' muscles are sore! Moss Point Mardi Gras rocks!B| Thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend.

Fall in dove.

The boogie go-ers gave me a fine "her her fuck her!"

You didn't recognize my voice did you....cause...I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that. :D:D:D

made some serious kickass bigway freefly jumps

Which I saw video of....Dove is a shit hot free flyer. Oh...she's a hottie too. ;)

i'm very sad to return to the real world too. :( despite all the rain and mud i had a good time and it was fun meeting everyone. i was busy being a little packaho and didn't jump, but ya know... drunk bowling was a memorable event, especially winning that bet and getting a gear bag and little backpack out of it (thanks mike!). anyway, at least it cleared for a few days... love you guys

kim

sky, fallatio #8, infructose #3, bumpy brother

It was great meeting you Kim. Thanks for the pack job Saturday afternoon. You had a BIG part in me getting to the airport in time for my flight. ;)

why diddn't the chopper come?

OtherChuck said early on, like Monday or Tuesday, that it wasn't showing due to Maintenance problems.

And my sorry ass got SO pied for 100! :D:D:D

but the mustard was uncalled for :P
Anybody know what happened to my shirt? I liked that one.

Everybody rocked. Now I'm gonna duck, cover, and run before anyone remembers anything else concerning nig noggery and me. B|

ps - how could I have known Dove forever and not known that I know Dove?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

well my job is almost done. i will be taking amazon to the air port in the morning, then i will goto work.after work i am going home to crash. will give my exploits with amazon later but she is fun to take on a drive.
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

all i got to say is finishing my aff and learning to pack with all those freaking people was hard, but after that it was awsome!!!!! Had an amazing time!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Damn Clay ! I had to stay in Atlanta this weekend. We had an excellent Saturday run, not bad for having only a dozen regulars at SDA. But I sure as hell missed the crowd at the Mardi Gras boogie.

The weather is getting warmer ! I might be heading to Ohio really soon !

Cheers
George
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Also to add pink dolphins were seen at the mardi gras boogie thanks to the PMS;)

SEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU GUYS THEY DO EXIST!!!

we just got in, it's 4am or so, 17hour drive. All is well. Superwoman and I are going to go crash, I'll post more in the morning
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

well 5 am here... after I got off work... recap from my end...
the thursday night party rocked! I know cuz I felt it all Friday

I made jumps galore w/ lots o .commers.

I spanked Clay's sheep and made it sing...

hamster.... duck tape.... nuff said.

Casie got porked by her fork at the shack :o:D

I too witnessed pink dolphins... :S

all the liquor stores close at 10 pm !!!! >:(>:(

Birdman absolutely is the shit of shits... Im am officially hooked on crack! (nylon of course)

more to come as I remember it...!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Casie got porked by her fork at the shack

not the shack it's "the shed" best bbq in mississippi

amazon has been droped off at the airport, been a fun week.B|
my site

ooops! shed, shack... looked the same to me... but AWSOME non the less...

oh yes... I got an "amazon" hug... and I think I may have a ruptured disc now... :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

oh yes... I got an "amazon" hug... and I think I may have a ruptured disc now...

yea but you didn't get thrown over her shoulder:o:o

shes a cool woman got a "hug" when i droped her off.

pics to be posted soon (as soon as i can get them devloped) but toda:oy is recovery day.
my site

Well...there's one or two I can't share in order to protect the guilty. :D;) But......being frozen in one of the worst conundrums of my life. While dispensing a DELICIOUS Rum Runner Cockatillio from Night Jumper's blender I noticed that the spigot was leaky. I SOOOO wanted another taste of the sweet nectar but couldn't bring myself to let any spill into the paper towel. After my cries for help Night Jumper saved the day with another glass to catch the drips. :D

I also had a great jump with Katiebear21 and Aviatrr. A totally fun screw off dive with Casie, Kansasskydiver, Yardhippie, Aviatrr, and N2SKDVN (After knowing Kreg for 2 years I FINALLY made a jump with him.). It fell apart right out the door but we managed a 4 way round. :D It was all smiles.

I saw LOTS of old friends from Atlanta and met a few new ones. Pretty good boogie considering all the rain.

yes seeing you standing there with the glass shaking and the only word you can muster is "alcohol abuse!!!".... priceless....:D:D:D
my site