gary350

Help For Kitten Killers!

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could...... the cat didnt move.....
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Should have called the cops and I would definately stop defining him as "friend."

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

lol i dont thik he should have done it, but he is still my friend. The cat didnt die, it get get up after a minute it was just a little shaken.

oh well sorry if i offended anyone with somehitng i just found to be.... odd

:o Geez I thought you were being...what's that word...help me out here I'm drunk...y'know, when you're just trying to use something as an example but not in a literal sense? Whatever. Yeah, I thought you were being that....'cause that's just wrong...I hate cats, but damn...:o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Attached. Real product - can be bought at:
http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=268

Perhaps, but I think this product line from the same store is more interesting (and good for a laugh) :D ::: http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=265
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could...... the cat didnt move.....
------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to tell your friend I said he is an asshole :|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Man their is so many things I'd like to say to this but it to speak any of it will make me more and more.... well anyways ...I'm gonna leave this one alone...

fuc it no I'm not

real men walk away from a fight that they have already won ...and real men step up to protect women and animals that can't protect them selves.

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could...... the cat didnt move

I hope I never see anything like that in person... your "friend" would be wearing his NUTS for tonsils.. we would see how well he moved>:(

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could......

Tell your friend he banked an ass kicking session with me on that one...

Furthermore, you are a pathetic loser for not having intervened and still calling him a friend.

--
ZZZzzzz....

dude i watched a friend pick up a cat that was sitting on his truck last night and throw it directly into a wall as hard as he could......

If God kills a kitten everytime someone has a wank.... what does God do everytime someon kills a kitten??? :S

oh well sorry if i offended anyone with somehitng i just found to be.... odd

So you think cruelty to animals is just ...odd?

Maybe if I threw you into a wall it would be odd as well. Maybe we can try it sometime.

Apologies for breaking the rules, but I can't stand this.

--
ZZZzzzz....

If God kills a kitten everytime someone has a wank.... what does God do everytime someon kills a kitten??? :S

Karma will bitch slap him into a wall!

What could possibly go wrong?

dang guys i ws just telling a story, it was sothing totaly off the wall so yeah i thought it was odd. BUt likei said i dont a gree with it, just happened to see it. And yes i did give him a big one to the back side of his head.

i dont like cats, but i would not do that to one.

dang guys i ws just telling a story, it was sothing totaly off the wall....

I would say it was sothing totaly ON the wall actually :D... sick joke I know.

BUt likei said i dont a gree with it, just happened to see it.

Just happening to see it is enough pal... you should know that too. I was about to hop on the "you're a loser for not doing anything" band-wagon but I won't... Just tally me in for one banked ass-whoopin too and PLEASE, think about hanging with a better crowd.

You know, that's how most serial killers start out? Fucking with defenseless animals.

Nick

And yes i did give him a big one to the back side of his head.

I'd of giving him a good boot-f*cking personally.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to tell your friend I said he is an asshole :|

dropdeded

Tell him he's an asshole and punch him in the face for me.

josh