MyOwnWay

My Birthday Present!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this works...after all the work (yeah right like I have something else to do tonight)...colors of my new rig to be ordered next Saturday! the trim tape colors are really dark gray...they look brown on here i guess
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

DAAYYUUUUMMM!!!!! What a cool man!!!! If you know any others like that.. send em my way! :)

How YOU doin?!

Oh, wait...you said you want a guy to buy YOU a rig...I thought you were looking for a guy that would let YOU buy the rig for him.. ;)

Mike

DAAYYUUUUMMM!!!!! What a cool man!!!! If you know any others like that.. send em my way! :)

How YOU doin?!

Oh, wait...you said you want a guy to buy YOU a rig...I thought you were looking for a guy that would let YOU buy the rig for him.. ;)

Yah.. I'm pretty sure I wont find a skydiver who will fall for that one..

heeeeerree whuffowhuffowhufooooooo!!! :ph34r:

You spoiled little brat!! :D:D:D B|

It's not like she is bragging about her new present online or anything? :P Everyone is just jealous because that is a truly wonderful present. Congratulations, Ashley! I am so happy for you. :)
Btw, the orange, blue and white were my old high school colors, (and I have a few cheerleading outfits at home in those colors to prove it...yikes...), but those colors will actually look good on you with your blond hair and fair skin. Rermember that any colors that you pick, you will love because your fiance bought it for you. B|

Diverdriver (Chris) ~ I think that your ex is a complete witch for breaking up with you shortly AFTER you gave her a new rig. >:( That is awful. You are a nice guy, and you deserve much better.

I agree that Orange Blue & White are great colors for you. I like them too, however, I'm a University of Florida fan... :P - in FL people get shot for having the wrong colors; I'm pretty sure Kansas is also one of those crazy states ;).

I really like Jumper03's designes... the 2nd one I may keep in mind for myself.

Have fun & what a super kick-ass b/f, oh, and the pressie too :D you know we're all jealous!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

You spoiled little brat!! :D:D:D B|

It's not like she is bragging about her new present online or anything? :P Everyone is just jealous because that is a truly wonderful present. Congratulations, Ashley! I am so happy for you. :)reply]

Aw...it was all out of love, I've met those two, and they both know I'm kiddin. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Bwahahahhahahaha. . . . be jealous!!! i love being spoiled, it's all new to me:P

No, i am not trying to brag about. . . just wanted ppl to help me out w/ the colors........

and YES, we STILL need to jump. i will be in eloy this summer. . . so if you're around just give me a yell. i will be staying w/ jumper in the concentration camp.

If you think the rig is bright - check out the Safety Suit!! I know it looks like I've just escpaed from a chain gang, but if I slam into you in freefall, it's not my fault coz you MUST have seen me coming!!!:ph34r:

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Yah.. I'm pretty sure I wont find a skydiver who will fall for that one..

heeeeerree whuffowhuffowhufooooooo!!! :ph34r:

Trust me...you're going the wrong way there...the whuffo's don't want anything to do with it...so you need to find a skydiving sugar daddy.. :ph34r:

Mike