Chizazz

The things we do for skydiving

FOR SALE: One tall skinny intelegant young man. Currently studying Aerospace Studies at LSU. Can feed him self, and is house trained. THis boy needs a good home with lots of love and affection.

any buyers
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

1 box mac-and-cheese
1 can tuna
1 C frozen peas

Make mac-and-cheese, add other stuff, cook gently until everything is warm.

1 would feed me for a day; if you're larger, it'll last for at least a meal and probably 2.

Beans and rice go a long way toward satisfying hunger. Add some corn and you get a much more complete protein.

Can you tell I put myself through college :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Man, we have people who sell plasma so they can skydive.... crazy:S

Hey, I like my roommate... yes, she is a whuffo, but she's still cool. HMmmm I wonder how much i could sell her for. WOW... this looks like prostitution when we start talking about females.... :o

I'll just keep her around...:D

I became a packer... I'm not fast yet, but no mals... *knock on wood*

Sarah:ph34r:

LSU??? i'm at OSU. lol. hey..i see you go to chicagoland. there's a girl in our club that lives in wisconsin and will be jumping at chicagoland over spring break and in the summer.

Cool...tell her to give me a buzz and we can do a jump...or PM me and I'll give you my e-mail...!!B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

-can you say 'Top Ramen'?? :D:D:D

that stuff is food of the gods. you can buy an entire case for like 5 bucks. thats like a month worth of food. you just add a can of peas or corn into the soup when you cook it, and a little hot sauce, and yum yum.

MB 3528, RB 1182

[
Not buying...but if you need another roommate, I am looking to go to LSU in the future...LoL...;)

~R+R:)

lol look me up i got 2 years left!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

I'm at USM in Maine. I Don't know about your caffateria but at ours if you go 5 min before they close, there so busy putting everything away that no one is there to swipe your meal plan card. You can only get the cold stuff they leave out, (ceral, fruit, bread etc...) but hey its enough to live of and its free.

Another way to eat for free is lookout for things that go on in student centers. At my school they have this thing called hungry tuesday where a diffrent club will hold a presentation every tuesday at the same time. You got to listen to them speak but usaully free pizza or sandwhiches.

This way you can save even more!

My meal plan comes from Finacial aid, so I don't have to pay out of my pocket.....Yet :(

Ray
Happy Trails

-can you say 'Top Ramen'?? :D:D:D

that stuff is food of the gods. you can buy an entire case for like 5 bucks. thats like a month worth of food. you just add a can of peas or corn into the soup when you cook it, and a little hot sauce, and yum yum.

add in some browned hamburger...

Ooohhh...what's really good is top ramen noodles drained with either beef strips (more expensive) or cooked chicken strips fried with some veggies and teriyaki sauce..
YUM!

Or Top Ramen + cheese + ANYTHING you have in the kitchen (including that old sponge that's falling apart) = yummy. B|

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

my favorite cheap meal:

Kraft DELUXE mac and cheese (only bout 50cents more than the regular stuff, and tastes much better) with chopped up summer sausage in it. Tuna works too, but summer sausage is better.

if you haven't tried summer sausage, its not like pizza sausage or breakfast sausage. Its the stuff you put on crackers. More like a dry salami, I guess. Very tasty.

Buy a couple loaves of bread and a couple jars of peanut butter and you're all set!B|

Jiffy Supercrunch!!!
Plumb Jelly!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun