JRock

What DZ.commer would you like to party with the most?

Or you can be like some twerp who shall go nameless who used to post occassionally here who was supposed to LO at the Keys Boogie and decided last minute not to come.

Oh no...he isn't from my home DZ is he? [:/] He is a VERY nice guy who seems like he would be responsible. I hope that it isn't him.

Oh. I've got a 500 to 1 bet for anyone who thinks they can outdrink SM1 when he is in proper drinking condition.

500 to 1? Are you insane man?

I'll take that bet. WFFC this year. I'll bet ya 5 bucks.

If I lose, I'll pay you the 5 bucks.

When I win, I'll be able to brag how Deuce owes me twenty five hundred bucks for the rest of my life. B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This year I get there early, corner the monkey, and commence to showing him how an Irish/German Cheesehead is gonna drink his ass under the table.

Hey, SM1, BRING IT!!!

I can't believe y'all are challenging the Monkey King to a drinking contest......that's like walking up to the Incredible Hulk with a "Kick Me Hard" sign taped to your crotch.

After y'all regain conciousness, visit me at my Purchase Your New Liver Here !! concession at the WFFC. :)

Don

hehe

Never said I was all that smart, just a german irish person raised on beer, with brandy old fashions and a few manhattans thrown in the mix. ;)
It's your life, live it!

Yes, he is and it wasn't Steak! Steak called me even if it was only a day before the boogie was to start, apologized and paid me back. It was the one who everyone thought would be the responsible one who said don't you worry I'll be there tomorrow that blew it off, ignored my phone calls - which were all very nice by the way - no yelling, no accusing - just hey, where are you? Could you give me a call and let me know if you aren't going to show up. Followed by the call saying please call me to let me know because for all I know you could have died on the way to the airport, blah, blah, blah. But since he was at the FlyBoyz Film Festival he did not infact die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

It's ok, though. The boogie was fun anyways. I didn't have to eat ramen noodles, it would have been nice of him to pay me back since it was my own money and not dz funds but hey, I learned a lesson - I hope.

And to keep in line with this thread - I want to party with Vanilla too even though she doesn't really party.

And to keep in line with this thread - I want to party with Vanilla too even though she doesn't really party.

I may not normally be a total party animal, BUT I would TOTALLY PARTY with YOU, Wendy! B| You're sooo cool, and I really, really wanted to meet you (and Lisa) when I went to Orlando for the tunnel camp. Well, I promise to visit you and the Bytch...I would LOVE that! :)

Oh. I've got a 500 to 1 bet for anyone who thinks they can outdrink SM1 when he is in proper drinking condition.

500 to 1? Are you insane man?

I'll take that bet. WFFC this year. I'll bet ya 5 bucks.

If I lose, I'll pay you the 5 bucks.

When I win, I'll be able to brag how Deuce owes me twenty five hundred bucks for the rest of my life. B|

Im w/ jim on this one! I want some of this action!
Id even bet a lift ticket! Liver? who needs a liver?! Id have 500 jump tickets! :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Never said I was all that smart, just a german irish person raised on beer, with brandy old fashions and a few manhattans thrown in the mix.

only thing is jim....you dont get to pick your choice of drink....and its rarely beer......you alternate buying drinks for eachother.....and when the :ph34r: man brings out the Shine...its all over from there.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

and when the man brings out the Shine...its all over from there.

So true....

is it homemade? and is good? if so Im down for it! been around for some stuff come right out of the still before...
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

and when the man brings out the Shine...its all over from there.

So true....

is it homemade? and is good? if so Im down for it! been around for some stuff come right out of the still before...

yeah its home made and good....dont know who makes it though....to protect innocent or not s oinnocent......but it will deffinatly punch a hole in your liver, or just send it into shock.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Hey, you jump at S.D. Atlanta?
I met a group of your folks out at the last Chick's Rock Boogie... Good people.
??? Trying to remember names???
I think her name was Shannon McQuery or something like that... She was my first kiss pass... :$

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Liver? I have a conditioned liver... the condition is... I drink it processes! :P

Ive had some really good shine before... and some thatd take the paint off a battleship.:S
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Never said I was all that smart, just a german irish person raised on beer, with brandy old fashions and a few manhattans thrown in the mix.

only thing is jim....you dont get to pick your choice of drink....and its rarely beer......you alternate buying drinks for eachother.....and when the :ph34r: man brings out the Shine...its all over from there.

And when I bring out the Vermox.....

'Stilled right here in Central WI, from ditch weed. Tastes like a cross between unwashed pu$$y and burnt tranny fluid. Loks kinda like brake fluid too. Alcohol content? I dunno, but it kicks my ass around the block. I can take it, but just barely. The guy that really loves it, and introduced me to it, can still stand for about 10 minutes after the second shot.

I may not win, hell I probably will get smoked, but I'm gonna leave an impression on the monkey. B|
It's your life, live it!