chopchop

Does anybody get Skydiving?

That newspaper magazine thing.. I don't get it any more but I heard there was a really cool picture on the back cover this month. Is that true? :):P

March issue has a Larsen & Brusgaard (Pro-Track) ad. It is a picture of a hybrid jump, two way flat with a jumper standing on their backs and another hanging from their chest straps. Most skydiving pix are pretty cool, not sure if this is the issue you mean. Buy the book. ;)

Ed

That newspaper magazine thing.. I don't get it any more but I heard there was a really cool picture on the back cover this month. Is that true? :):P

March issue has a Larsen & Brusgaard (Pro-Track) ad. It is a picture of a hybrid jump, two way flat with a jumper standing on their backs and another hanging from their chest straps. Most skydiving pix are pretty cool, not sure if this is the issue you mean. Buy the book. ;)

Ed

The guy hanging... really cool looking guy? blue jumpsuit with a yellow stripe? :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

The guy on the bottom of that picture is so ugly that he probably does not even need a parachute. The very earth would repel him :|.

Ouch!! That one musta hurt!! B|:S:P

-So who is that blue an' yellow mystery man, ChopChop? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The guy on the bottom of that picture is so ugly that he probably does not even need a parachute. The very earth would repel him :|.

Ouch!! That one musta hurt!! B|:S:P

-So who is that blue an' yellow mystery man, ChopChop? :)

Yeah! I think this "LostOne" is a little lost on that statement. I think chopchop is very handsome, :$ .... and it has nothing to do with the fact that I Love Him too! :):)

Sweetie?... are you shamefully promoting your picture in magazines?... :S .... thats okay, I will do the same shameful act when I get my sexy photo shoot done. (Back to some exercise to get back into the photo shape...yard work should do the trick, Zooommmmm!)... :$:)

Yeah! I think this "LostOne" is a little lost on that statement.

The comment he made was just plain rude. Chopchop is super coolio...so who cares what lostone said. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

That same ad with your sweetie is also on the second page of the "Eyes In the Sky" book, by Patrick Passe & Wendy Smith. L&B was one of the four sponsors for the book (along with Airtech, PD, and Sunpath) and they each get a full two page glossy ad in the front pages. It's a beautiful book anyway, so now you've got TWO reasons to run out and buy it!

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Wait! Aaren't you were the poster-boy for cypres?!? :P
Coolio pic and thanks for the skydive this weekend. I hope you had fun chasing after me!

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

airtwardo.. thanks for scanning and posting.. and yup.. hybrid camp much better than band camp.. ;) LMAO at that.

LostOne.. I wish the earth could repel me.. that would rock. Unfortunately, I ain't all that ugly. :S

Sunny, Acme, tbrown... thanks guys..

Geno.. I love that movie.. Chasing Geno.. er um.. I mean Finding Nemo.. whatever... thanks for the jumps this weekend. ;)

and yup.. Amazon.. I's a slut.. see how I just bumped it? :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Since nobody else seems to know proper skydiving etiquette I'll just remind you that "Having your picture or a picture of you published" is grounds for BEER!

I prefer IBC Rootbeer, please thank you.

OH! Cool pic!B|B|B|B|B|

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

That same ad with your sweetie is also on the second page of the "Eyes In the Sky" book, by Patrick Passe & Wendy Smith. L&B was one of the four sponsors for the book (along with Airtech, PD, and Sunpath) and they each get a full two page glossy ad in the front pages. It's a beautiful book anyway, so now you've got TWO reasons to run out and buy it!

In case anybody else was wondering where to find the book...

Blue skies and happy landings!