mattsplat

bungie jump & skydive

Right on man! cool shot!

I was into bungee jumping and SCAD diving way before I even knew about the possibilities of human flight. I never looked back after AFF, but man was that part of my life fun!

I've done that same jump... was it circus circus?? With the pool right underneath? Nice jump.

SCAD and bungee were, IMHO, much scarier than skydiving... but I was into it for the aerial manuevers and when I found freeflying...

Well... I think you know the rest of this story;)

So much fun...............

Chaps
Carpe diem

My dad jumped at AJ Hackett. I did my first in Surfer's Beach, Australia, when I was a soph in high school. I did another off a little tower here in Myrtle Beach with some friends after I had started jumping. The one in Australia was pretty scary cause I decided my testicles were larger than they were and I was going to do it backwards my first time. Also I couldn't back out because I was the only boy in a group of 7 girls on the trip and they were all watching. B|

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I jumped as a part of a school trip cept we jumped illegally. So we had to run away from trains and shit. Before I made my jump had to grab all the gear and run away, while I was running away a stick stabbed my eye. So i got the huge cut on my eye and near my eye. I was doing a dipping dive where you dip in the river (was a bridge jump 190 ft) and just stared at the water till blame, hit my face. damn that hurt, I couldn't see at all, it was super blurry and I had two black eyes. Still did my last jump tho. Skydiving is just so much easier on the body.

I might try it again.. we will see =D

I think I'll just try base.

Sean
Sean In Thailand

Ya know.. I skydive because of a brochure I picked up at the bungie jumping site about 14 years ago.

Bungie jumping is a blast. If it's boring, do a really tall one, or put on a chest harness stand backwards and do as many back flips as you can.

Matt, that's a pretty cool shot! Staring at the ground coming up at you is a lot of fun huh? After skydiving, being that close to the ground seems kinda wrong ;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I bungee jumped a couple times back in '92 as well. That was when it was getting really popular and all those accidents were happening as well. I jumped off a pretty standard crane at a the local county fair. No airbag, net, or body of water under me, just hard fair grounds dirt. I still have the video........ I was a scrawny little white guy back then........LOL

I and some old skydiving buddies of mine owned seven bungee operations around the country back in 91-93. We were the first group to actually get insurance for our operations. Had a lot of fun with it while it was running and got to make lots of jumps. It was a natural diversion from getting burned out on skydiving...but that did not last to long either.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Meh, i've done it off a 200 feet crane, did 3 or four backflips and dipping my body half way in the water. I've tried backflips many times. It's not that it's borring.....

Pshhh, Showoff :P

I'll be jumping at CC when I'm in Vegas the end of April, my :D time B|