Luv2Fall

Thinking about a new inexpensive toy

Definitely a nice looking bike, but I seriously wasn't impressed with mine. In 99' I bought a new 99' 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe, and I swear it was the slowest most uncomfortable bike I've ever ridden. The seat was nice, but handlebars made me feel like I was hugging a bear.

Don't mean to be negative, but I WAS ready to get rid of it within a week of riding it home from the dealer. Keep in mind, I prefer sport bikes too, so my opinion may be a bit biased. lol

blues!
Merrick

B|

I have a 2002 Shadow Spirit 750. I like it.

Given the choice I would have gone with a larger bike but as I am the only one on it most of the time its fine.

I have the same bike
'cept mine is yellow.
I love it, people are talking about slugish/ I was doing 80 all the way over willamate pass with my thengirlfriend onthe back.... I'd tell you how fast it goes but the spedo stops at a 100mph.
anyway if you can afford the few extra cc's and get the 750 i don't think you will out grow it so quick...

I've got a 99 shadow spirit (1100cc). Nice bike, comfortable, easy to ride. Never had any problem with it except the battery went dead after 4 years. Only thing is it maxes out at 105mph. Would like to sell it and get me an RC-51 now.

When I sold my Harley, my dad asked me about buying one. (he put more miles on my bike than I did). I told him that for what he wanted, a Shadow was the way to go, and I still feel that way. Comfortable, reliable, shaft drive and liquid cooled makes for a nice bike.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I have a Yamaha Virago (750), realy like it a lot.
But I'm thinking about buying a Yamaha V-Max next year. My dad has one, and I realy love that machine...it looks cool, drives fast, and even better.....its not made out of plastic :P
The V-Boost system on that bike makes it accelerate at an insane level...no matter what speed you are driving...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yeah, V-Max has some serious muscle! Definitely worth considering for anyone in the market for a powerful cruiser. B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!