alanab

bent prop girls

Waffle House is evil. I'm still convinced they are trying to achieve world domination....

Yeah...we don't have any Waffle Houses here in California (I don't think...), but I had my first taste of Waffle House grub at around 2 am in a Moss Point hotel room. Sadly, I scarfed that shit down like there was no tomorrow. (I had no excuse either because I had a big dinner previously.) I even ate the "grits"...whatever that is.

I know...I'm gross. I have no shame. :|

wow, not just Awful House "food," but cold, left over Awful House "food." I knew you brave, but Ro you're just damned impressive!!
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

grits

it's corn.... well part of coern actually..... i like cream of wheat much better.... to much butter in grits...

Wanna hear something funny...someone once asked me if grits grew on trees...I said...well..I couldn't help it..."Sure!" Kinda like money...:D

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

wow, not just Awful House "food," but cold, left over Awful House "food." I knew you brave, but Ro you're just damned impressive!!

Huh? What are talking about, Kennedy? I NEVER said that it was cold or leftover. (Stop making assumptions.) Now that IS disgusting...

NO, I ate the Waffle House food late at night when my friend, Mel, ordered and picked up middle of the night meals from there for all of us, silly. :P I ate it hot and freshly made. I was guessing the time. Maybe it was a little earlier, but I left the hotel at around 5 am and didn't sleep at all before I left. (Mel and I were talking. :)
Anyway, it was pretty late when we all had that meal, which is why we bought Waffle House food, I think. I doubt that anything else was open and the Waffle House was super close. (The cops had road blocks and were checking everyone for drinking any closer to the DZ.) I had eaten dinner, but was hungry again. Yeah, Mel was super-wonderful for feeding us in the middle of the night. It doesn' matter what we ate because she fed us and made sure that we were comfy and happy. She ROCKS!

Yes, you're right Taz...wise words...;)

Nice chattin with ya last night. I think I had insomnia hard core. Couldn't sleep until 3:30am. I've just got so much runnin through my damn mind, it even keeps me from relaxing. I gotta jump...and soon.

Hope to see you on my trip to DeLand, even if it is just to hang out and buy ya some beer.

Congrats on getting your special pin here shortly. Mad props for that:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I haven't been able to sleep much at all the last 6 days or so either, so it was good to have some company at that time of night;) Thanks, Paige.

I guess I'll comment a minute no the stuff in this thread ...

No, I wasn't trying to "work" those little girls, you schmucks. Not all of us have alterier motives when we do good things. As far as the collection went, I got back about 60% of what I paid for the thing. I just stopped asking for donations and didn't care about the rest of the money.

Hope everyone's been well ... sorry about my absence for those who care. I haven't jumped in over 2.5 months and have just been taking care of a lot of other things in my life. I know this is a "sin" to say, but some things are more important than jumping for me.

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Hope everyone's been well ... sorry about my absence for those who care. I haven't jumped in over 2.5 months and have just been taking care of a lot of other things in my life. I know this is a "sin" to say, but some things are more important than jumping for me.

Right on Tamer. Glad to hear you are well and taking care of yourself. Hope you are planning on joining us again this summer. See ya.B|

Jeff

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I haven't been able to sleep much at all the last 6 days or so either, so it was good to have some company at that time of night;) Thanks, Paige.

Thanks for chattin with me for as long as you did:)
TLC and some trading spaces was enough to knock me out at 3:30 or 4am. I tried the SciFi channel but that was too interesting and didn't lull me into a coma.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Talk about ridiculous thread drift. In a thread about "Bent Prop Girls", we have nothing but pictures of guys in uniform. This is just wrong!

As a former Army serviceman, I'm all in favor of women liking guys in uniform, but please, please ladies. FOCUS! Where are more pictures of the aforementioned Bent Prop girls? Or even any other girls that may just happen to be in the Bent Prop?

B|