alanab

richmond, IN or chicago??

where to go for friday and saturday???

looks like although chicago has $10 jumps, after the $30 registration fee and gas mone for getting there, it would be the same just to stay closer to home. plus richmons has a better forecast as of now. whats richmond like on fridays? never been to either dz, so any thoughts are appreciated!

p.s. i need some good free flyers to jump with me

I'm in West Lafayette, IN, which is across the state, but I would definitely show if you needed some FFers to jump with!B| Of course, you could come out to CSC and hang there, plenty of cool people to jump with, including me!!!!;)

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

There is a Richmond Indiana.

Alana, if my back wasn't fucked up I'd be headin to Richmond. But SDC is supposed to be pretty cool and maybe a good place to visit early in the season when gas money is available and time is not an issue. Esp. since the OU kids will be wanting to jump when the weather breaks. Just a thought.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I would check with manifest to see if friday was included in the boogie...the calender says sat and sun...but they may have forgotten that friday is a holiday...and well people are off....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Some of us are farther off than others

Uh huh..er bill that is not what I ment by that comment...but if you say so :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Some of us are farther off than others

*sigh*
Where'd you land THIS time, Bill?
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

And I'll jump with you, tho I don't know if I'd say I'm good

You're too humble girl!! You fuckin rock in the air...and on the ground...and at the beach. Hehe, i miss hanging with ya, can't wait til the season starts up.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!