sunshine

The Price is Right

So the last 2 saturday's the price is right has been on as a special evening spectacular. That makes me happy. Maybe i'm just a geek though. I really really wanna get a dzcom group together to go on the show. I know Daizey will go with me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You have to put Bytch on your name tag!! Can you imagine being up there with all us dzcommers cheering you on? Bob barker wouldn't know what hit him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[jumping up and down] I'LL GO! I'LL GO! [/jumping up and down]

I love TPIR. I always wanted to play Plinko and spin the wheel!

I've always dreamed of winning a bakers rack and a box of Mac and Cheese from Bob.

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

I saw the first show 32 years ago when i was 5. Went to the show with friends in '94. One friend got on and won a few things. I thought Bob was a robot. He shook my hand after the show and crushed my hand. Bob and the Price is Right are too cool. Barker's Beauties rock too. To get called on stage, be the crazy one in line before the show.

I watch the Price is Right every chance I get. Even skipped school in HS to catch shows during the week. I love that show but I know I'm a dork so maybe there are others out there like us!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Why do i get the feeling that when we finally meet we're gonna cause lotsa trouble together? B|

The thought of you two together scares the hell outta me.:o:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Right On!! We had to drop 4th hour in high school so as not to miss "Barkers Beauties". They were some hotties. This was '87 though, I wonder how they're doing these days.....

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

I have been to a taping of it twice!

[in my best Nelson voice] Ha Ha!

Lot's of fun to go and take part in it. One of my best friends while growing up goes to a taping everytime he comes home to visit his parents. That is how I ended up going.
Dom