skybytch

The beach gives a feeling...

I've been in Sebastian for eight months now. Today I finally made it to the other side of the river and checked out the beach and Atlantic Ocean. I shouldn't have waited so long!

The east coast of Florida is a lot different than the west coast of California. A1A, the road that runs up the Atlantic coastline, through here is two lanes lined by green, with occasional glimpses of high dollar real estate and flashes of the ocean. Today I drove from just south of Sebastian up to Melbourne.

I stopped at one of the parking areas and walked over the boardwalk to the beach. Found a nice semi-wind protected spot and sat for awhile. I'd forgotten how calming the sound of the ocean can be. :)
Tomorrow after work I think I'll check out Sebastian to Vero on A1A. Gee it's nice to have a reliable vehicle. B|

Gee it's nice to have a reliable vehicle

Great to hear that you have a vehicle that you can get out and about with. There is so much beauty around. It's just getting out there to see it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Now go over to the west coast beaches. They are totally different and more beautiful in my opinion than the east coast. The water is like glass on most days and the sand is white and powdery. Check out Clearwater beach or Siesta Key in Sarasota. They've both been rated the tops in the country before.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm so jealous, I haven't been to the ocean in over 4 years:( I'm just waiting till June 16th or there abouts to hit up the beach. I can't wait to experience the familiar sounds, smells, and soothing nature of the ocean again.

I'll be a block from the beach so I have a feeling I will frequent when I'm stressed, which is often. You'll have to give me the heads up on the good beaches near you. I'll be in Ormond Beach so if you're up my way, we'll have to hit the beach and take it over at night to party:)
Can't wait to visit Sebastian again:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I can't wait to experience the familiar sounds, smells, and soothing nature of the ocean again.

I can't believe I waited this long. I grew up within a few miles of the Pacific and used to spend hours watching surfers and listening to the waves; even had an ocean view from both work and home for awhile. I guess after spending 10 years or so landlocked I'd forgotten how much I enjoy that.

I think I'll be making a lot of trips over there in the future.B|

Nothing like soaking up the beauty and relaxation the beach offers. Great way to destress and kick away your worries. Also great for sending messges in bottles that may make it somewhere in a 100 years. I wonder what skydiving will be like in a 100 years and if we included a picture in a bottle, would they laugh at us like an old high school year book?!?!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Now go over to the west coast beaches. They are totally different and more beautiful in my opinion than the east coast. The water is like glass on most days and the sand is white and powdery. Check out Clearwater beach or Siesta Key in Sarasota. They've both been rated the tops in the country before.

Skymama is right. I used to work at Siesta Beach. It's one of the best beaches anywhere.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Yeah!, you can see them at every beach. If it`s windy....they`ll be there.

This island is beautiful I don`t just say that because I was born and raised here (and still live here), but because it`s just IS!B|

Even though I`m used to this scenery, my jaw drops at the incredible views every time I look at them. It`s just amaizing. You can ask any skydiver (specially Monkeyclaw gang, and CrossKeys gang) that has come here for the boogie or just for the weekend. It`s just awesome.

I posted some new pics for you to see action by the coast ;)

Want more? http://groups.msn.com/MySkydivingPics/pictures
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

Home Sweet Home! I'm officially here now and it feels really good.

Ocean air smells so good, the sound of the water rushing up on the beach so soothing, and the powder white soft sand between my toes...ahhh!

I look forward to meeting you soon.

while you're at it ck. out the Wekiva River, St.Johns River, Crystal River, the Swannee River comes out to the Gulf coast , beautiful coves and spings all along them. And don't forget the Keys. Damn I miss homeB|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I feel at home by the sea. Can sit a look at it for hours just getting absorbed by it. Since skydiving, I've been to Fla. bunches of times without even caring if i see the ocean as long as it's from the sky. When I am on water i want to be in the sky. Come to think of it , where ever i am , i want to be in the sky.
Yes if ya can't be in the sky then water is the next best thing. My favorite color of all is the deep blue of the off shore sea.

hey lisa, post some pics of hotties on the beach and i'll buy some more stuff from ya!:D:D

Glad you found it. Use it to relax and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.