ccowden

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

How about when the Broad Street Bullies beat up on the Red Army team back in (what year was it again) 1976? The toothless Bobby Clarke, Andre "The Moose" Dupont, Dave Shultz, Bernie Parent, etc, etc, etc. That was one bruiser of a team. This year's addition of the Flyers is a little hard to figure out. One night they look unbeatable, the next night they look mortal. Which team will show up tonight?

Watch out for the Flames though ... here you have a young hungry team who's proving all the experts wrong (so far at least).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well, I wouldn't say they are unbeatable, and they are definitely mortal, but I think they looked great against two really tough playoff hockey clubs in the Devils and the Leafs. And in this series agianst Tampa Bay, even in the loss, they look like an all-around better team. Tampa can make you pay for mistakes in a hurry, and that is what happened in game one. But if the Flyers play like they did in game two, I don't think Tampa can beat them in a seven game series.

Yes, either Calgary or San Jose would be a tough opponent, but atleast they aren't the unbeatable West teams of past years.

Sharks better dig it out or the Flames are going to come burning into the Cup Finals and burn everyone. Even the bookies. That team is young and flaming hot at the moment.

Go FLAMES!!

Only reason I am even picking a team (in Houston no NHL) is I know some good peeps up in Calgary. Plus it's Houston's sister city in Alberta.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A pretty good game last night. WHo am I kidding, it was a great game! Back and forth with high intensity. Seems like Philly was generating most of the opportunities later on, which led to their victory.

Should be a pretty awesome game 7, though I still pick T-Bay.

My wife is hotter than your wife.