Douva

Team Name for Brains and Douva

Brains and I have started training as a skysurfing team--I'm surfing; he's flying camera. Right now we're having trouble coming up with a team name, so I thought I'd see if anyone here has any USEFUL suggestions. I kind of like "The Last American Skysurfing Team," since we seem to be setting sail on a sinking ship of a sport, but Brains thinks that name may be a little long. So, if you've got any ideas, let us know.

Blue skies,

Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

"Cosmic Wave Riders"

I'm thinking along the lines of Joe Satriani, Surfing with the alien, skysurfing, Silversurfer, Point Break, surfing.

I'm not making any sense am I?:$
My other ride is the relative wind.

I don't know if you ment to do this, but if not I like it.

Last American Skysurf Team

LAST
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I don't know what your nickname Douva means but I always thought it was a word in another language for dove..

Anyway.. a dove is a bird.. and brains is.. well.. brains..

So.. Team BirdBrains! ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

so I thought I'd see if anyone here has any USEFUL suggestions.

Boy are you ever a spoilsport making us come up with USEFUL suggestions. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

so I thought I'd see if anyone here has any USEFUL suggestions.

Boy are you ever a spoilsport making us come up with USEFUL suggestions. :P

Yeah . . . Must have missed that part - :D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't know if you ment to do this, but if not I like it.

Last American Skysurf Team

LAST

And finally.. in first place: L.A.S.T. B|

That sounds too cool, go for it!

Iwan

I just came back to the board to ask what y'all think of using "LAST" as an acronym, and apparently some of you had already thought of it. I kind of like it. I'll see what Brains thinks about it.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I just came back to the board to ask what y'all think of using "LAST" as an acronym, and apparently some of you had already thought of it. I kind of like it. I'll see what Brains thinks about it.

B|B| I like it no expectations, we are already LAST;) See you Cali peeps for Nationals.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

B|B| I like it no expectations, we are already LAST;) See you Cali peeps for Nationals.:D

Exactly--It works on multiple levels. There's got to be something kind of surreal about looking at the last place on the scoreboard and seeing "L.A.S.T."

Exactly--It works on multiple levels. There's got to be something kind of surreal about looking at the last place on the scoreboard and seeing "L.A.S.T."

I say go with it. I got airfare to nationals covered. You get the t-shirts:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.