PhreeZone

Party at SGC in May!

hey phree and wingi! my POS sprint phone is out... again. no outgoing or incoming calls for the past couple days. should have a replacement next week sometime. thanks for the tap guys:) i should be there in the morning tomorrow with it. how will i keep it cold?

how will i keep it cold?

most people use ice....lol... okay put the keg in a trashcan, then fill ramaining space with ice lots of it...... poof.... ice cold beer........ oh and keep it in the shade.. no use having the bad bad sun heat up the presious beer (if you can call coors beer)...

It will go away for 6 months if you make it mad.

dude... i've got 18 years experiance t your what 9 months... maybe ayear.... trust me it won't go away fro 6 months!!!!!!!!! it has to get up to 90 degrees with 100 percent humidity pretty soon.. couldn't do that withught the sun...well unless you are sittingin a hot tub.....

it has to get up to 90 degrees with 100 percent humidity pretty soon.. couldn't do that withught the sun..

The weather gods can do that without sun in Cleveland. Luckily we will be a little south of this shit hole and it seems that for every 50 miles you drive south the weather improves 20-30%. :D I'm certainly glad I only have a few months left to live here!B|

Call me crazy, and I'll probably get made fun of if I'm wrong.....but aren't there different taps??? Like some fit certain types of beer and others don't. I would hate for all this trouble to be going on to find out that it is the wrong type of tap. I think coors lite is a ball tap. I'll check here to see if anyone has any..Only prob is you all will be waiting till midnight for the beer.:(

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Somehow I missed that Wingnut was in Columbus. I can easily pick it up. Let me send him a PM, we got this!:D

Damn, I did not read past alana's post. I see it is worked out. Well Wingnut if it is easier for you I can pick it up I live on the west side of town. Let me know.

Taps usually fit any keg regardless of the beer inside

not true....... but i know the one i have will fit a standard budweiser keg.. the type with the ball in the keg that forms the seal....

From skydivingweather.com:

Today:

Mostly cloudy this morning, then becoming partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms through mid morning. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight:

Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening, becoming northeast around 10 mph after midnight.

Saturday:

Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. B|B| JUMP YO ASSES OFF FOOLS!B|B|

Saturday Night:

Mostly clear in the evening, then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Sunday:

Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Sunday Night:

Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Memorial:

Day, mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Monday Night:

Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Campers... gonna be cold as hell tonight and the rest of the weekend. Bring warm, fuzzy stuff. :)

Heard on the Columbus news that Sun. will bring us worse storms than we have seen. Lots of tornado activity and you know how Xenia is with tornado stuff!:S:S We may have a lot of people runnin for cover if the storms holds up to what the weather man says.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

we can pile in and fly to better weather

hella ya!! Great idea!!

Question, there are 3 of us headin from Chicago, we're trying to avoid the Indy 500 traffic.

One thought is to leave @ like 4am Sat morning; but then we wouldn't get there till round 11, esp since the race is Saturday (traffic would be the worst).

The other thought would be to leave here round 10 tonight, arriving bout 4 AM.

So, would anyone be up tonight @ 4am? is that a stupid idea?

anyone got ideas for how to get there if we take the tollway accross the top of OH & then head south?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Don't know how to get there from Chicago. Sounds like a load of bad luck. Won't be up at 4am either... but Wrongway will be up at about 6am to drive to work. :S If it were me, I'd head tonight... share the driving... take shifts... sleep lots... and come in and crash for a few hours. Wake up... first load! :PB|:PB|

Wake up... first load!

that's zakly what I want to do

i don't want to get there mid-day tomorrow, i wanna jump!!

stupid race car people, blocking up the dang interstate... grrr. don't they know, there's partying (oh, and jumping) to do!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Wake up... first load!

that's zakly what I want to do

i don't want to get there mid-day tomorrow, i wanna jump!!

stupid race car people, blocking up the dang interstate... grrr. don't they know, there's partying (oh, and jumping) to do!

At Tecumseh (MI) where I jump... we are really close to a race track. Now I know NOTHING about races, but I do know that they make some weekends absolutly IMPOSSIBLE to get to the dz. When we are up at altitude... you can look out and see the traffic backed up for at least 20 miles or so. RIDICULOUS!!! Those are the weekends that you sneak over to the dz via backroads and don't leave until Sunday night! Good luck with that traffic girlie! :P

When U get there - and to the rest of the bunch Give Sunshine a smack on her bum :)from me so that she'll leave the plane... ;) U never know with people sitting around on the ground for too long before they get back in the air again...
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"