PhreeZone

Party at SGC in May!

I have no idea what everyone should do. I think it should be addressed so everyone can hear and know what to do in the event of an emergency. I'll bring it up when I get down there if it hasn't already been addressed.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

When U get there - and to the rest of the bunch Give Sunshine a smack on her bum from me so that she'll leave the plane... U never know with people sitting around on the ground for too long before they get back in the air again...

You're too sweet...:P

I got to SGC last night around 9:30pm. The storms were terrible and i got a bit lost on the way here thanks to Cajun's suckass directions. Hope everyone is excited about the new "swoop ponds" we got now.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think it should be addressed so everyone can hear and know what to do in the event of an emergency. I'll bring it up when I get down there if it hasn't already been addressed.

I plan on following my standard emergency procedures. This technique is foolproof whether your emergency is incliment weather, encountering poisonous snakes and spiders, or a main, reserve, camera helmet entanglement. I scream like a 12 year old girl. :D In the case of snakes and spiders it also helps to run around in circles flailing your arms and jumping up and down. :D

to run around in circles flailing your arms and jumping up and down

bwahahahaha

So, hmatousek, our friend Tanja & I will be arriving round 4 am - yeahooo!!! I love night driving!

See everyone in a few!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Give Sunshine a smack on her bum :)

Consider it done. ;)

She made a jump yesterday, don't know how the dive went but she was forced to biff in a little on the landing. (safely, not painfully) She could have stood it up but chose not to cuz of her ankle. Everything was cool except that it was very wet and her rig got soaked. A few fans and a hanging canopy later, she might jump today!!!! B|

Anyway, everybody showed up last night from all over the freakin' country it seems. We have plenty of the Tecumseh crowd here (including weegegirl, downwind, countryscrub), Paulie (from Gravity Pirates, Luis Prinetto, Daizey, peacesouthern, sunshine, kramer, sdgregory, and from the sounds of it we have some good freeflyers from Maryland comin' in today, so I smell some BIG WAYS!!!! B|B|B|

Better jump our asses off today, weathers gonna be crap tomorrow!! [:/]

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

My rig just got here......See ya in a couple hours! :S

Ya, me too. I'm getting out of work in a little over half and hour, then it's off to the dz to JUMP MY ASS OFF for three days!! ;)

See ya there, and maybe this time we can have a jump without erratic sitflyers and exiting on our heads at 3800'. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Just got home. I had an awesome time meeting everyone, never knew who you all really were and howmuch fun it would be. I had some great jumps and good times around the fire. Good to finally meet you all. You too sunny.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

dude... i'll take ya head down

You sir, are a man of your word. That jump was fucking awesome...most fun I've had on a jump yet. Freeflying is sweet.

This whole weekend was awesome. It was great to finally meet everyone. And Sunshine didn't corrupt me!! (although she confesses to not trying her hardest ;))

I've got a ton of pictures I'll have to post of you guys...gimme a day or so.

But yeah...I learned a lot this weekend, aside from things in the sky, I learned that it doesn't take much to get Sunny drunk, Hazarrd has endless jump money, Phreezone likes vodka, Paige is short (and cool/nice as hell), Wingnut is the shiznit, Clay got a new rig, what else....dang. Fun weekend...too much to remember.

Anyway, it was cool meetin everyone...thanks for takin a new jumper under your wing, you guys feel like family. Peace!!

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could be there for memorial day but homework calls:(.

This weekend was awesome. Without question the best time I have had skydiving. Hybrid, speed star, HIGH SPEED CASA JUMP, raft jump, tracking dive, etc.

I got 9 jumps on saturday alone!

Bertusgert, hazard, Downwind, Weegegirl, WrongWay, Kramer, Sunshine, PeachSouthern, CountryScrub you guys are great! And anyone else I met if I forgot to put you down it is only because I met so many people this weekend I am having a hard time remembering everyone. (Or I did not catch your dz.com monicer:P)

Those of you I got to jump with, thanks for the jumps! And those who didn't, not going to mention any names you KNOW who you are;), be ready to jump when I come to Tecumseh.

Man I wish I could have stayed for the whole time! I had a blast!

Like I said when I met you all... I dont post on here a whole lot, but it was great to meet everyone! It seemed like most of us were from the OH/IN/IL/KY area, so we will have to plan a few more get togethers at nearby dz's this summer! WFFC- no questions asked! Jumps were great and it was nice hanging out with those that couldn't jump for various reasons as well. Jim and Lee were the nicest hosts to SGC- even provided us with a wonderful homecooked meal on Sat.

Skydivers just f-ing rock and that is all there is to it! I made some new friends and added more to my skydiving family! I dont talk on here much, but to those of you I met- drop me a PM sometime and I'll make sure to keep in touch!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Oh yeah, how about...

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME FOOD LEE!

I wanted to personally meet you, but was busy packing a tandem and looked for you after. I am sure I will meet you in the future, but until then, THANKS A LOT, it was great food to feed a hungry kid! mmmmm.....:)

I concur!! LEE thank you so much for the food. It was amazing. You guys are great owners. I'm so glad that I was able to visit your DZ. Next time, I'll be jumping (1 week, 5 days...).

EVERYONE ELSE!! You guys all rock! I had such an awesome time, it was such an amazing weekend. I can't wait to get back in the sky with you all. Keep in touch all, and hopefully I'll remember the drunken promises I made:)

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

This whole weekend was awesome. It was great to finally meet everyone. And Sunshine didn't corrupt me!! (although she confesses to not trying her hardest )

But yeah...I learned a lot this weekend, aside from things in the sky, I learned that it doesn't take much to get Sunny drunk

Nope, doesn't take much to get me drunk at all. Big thanks to everyone that bought me alcohol!! I didn't really wanna corrupt you, but it sure was fun scaring the hell outta you!! (So you wanna go make out now?) B|

Hey girl didn't get to say bye to you last night. We left early this morning. We all had a great time and I know Tanja and I will be back soon.

Tanja renamed wingnut on the way home to walnut. I had a hard time driving on the way home cause I was crying from laughter. She also scored some beads for flashing some guy in a pick up truck. It was a great boogie and a great ride home as well. Hope you guys got some jumps in today. We returned to crap weather here in Chicago. See everyone soon hopefully. :)
Heather
edited for spelling
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

Hey girl didn't get to say bye to you last night. We left early this morning. We all had a great time and I know Tanja and I will be back soon.

It's no biggie that you didn't say goodbye...i needed the sleep this morning. Glad you hinckley chicks had a good time. Jumping with you and ericah, along with peach was a blast!! I'll have to try and get up to hinckley some time this summer to see ya'll again.

BTW, i loved playing with your beaver....:P

(So you wanna go make out now?) B|

Lets go wake eric up and do some rb initiations! then go talk to clay while he is taking a piss in the cornfield!:ph34r: (I think I saw the sheep running away...baaahhing in the distance)
glad you didn't fall off of the tailgate on our 30 min ride!

Top all those I met the past two weeks at SGC....thanks for making my time there such a great start of the summer.

I enjoyed rapping, jumping, laughing with all of you.

Hopefully, again next year...but someone do something about the winds....PLEASE>

Thanks to Robin, Treeboy, Bo-Bo, Pauley, Soozie, and most of all to Jim West and his fabulous wife Lee.

I had a great time.;)

Bill Cole D-41

But yeah...I learned a lot this weekend, aside from things in the sky, I learned that it doesn't take much to get Sunny drunk, Hazarrd has endless jump money, Phreezone likes vodka, Paige is short (and cool/nice as hell), Wingnut is the shiznit, Clay got a new rig, what else....dang. Fun weekend...too much to remember.

Don't forget that I share my tent well! ;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com