Muenkel

To all DZ.commers in the Military...Past and Present.

On this Memorial Day, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your service to our country. This also goes out to those serving in the militaries of our allies. Your bravery and sacrifice has made it possible for all of us to enjoy the freedoms we take for granted.

You all make me proud.

May God Bless You All.

Chris

That's sweet, Chris.

Oh, and thanks...from a veteran :$ (yeah it's been awhile since I wore BDU's...:P) I can say that I honestly did my best to improve our military during my tour, and I think in some tiny way I did...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

On this Memorial Day, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your service to our country. This also goes out to those serving in the militaries of our allies. Your bravery and sacrifice has made it possible for all of us to enjoy the freedoms we take for granted.

You all make me proud.

May God Bless You All.

Chris

Thanks chris

I would also like to thank the parents, wives, widows, and children of all the vets. The guy's in the field are busy "working".

The folks at home miss their love ones every day have a lot of time to worry and wait for the knock on the door.:(

Robert Pollak
aka R.I.P.

Thanks chris

I would also like to thank the parents, wives, widows, and children of all the vets. The guy's in the field are busy "working".

The folks at home miss their love ones every day have a lot of time to worry and wait for the knock on the door.

Robert,

Thanks for adding this to my post. So many citizens make unbelievable sacrifices for their country in and out of the military. We must not forget them either.

Thanks man.

I would like to say thnaks to all thehonest and hard working servicemen and women out there right now. There is a lot of shit going on and don't let the few bad apples take anything away from you guys, continue to fight the good fight and those asses will be delt with. The rest of you keep doing the right thing and don't forget that youmay be in a war but you are still human beings....make sure you act like one.

GOOD BLESS OUR TROOPS! (or at least the good ones)

This whole prison thing has really bummed me out. I am very ashamed of those soldiers and their command for the things they let go on. I hope they all hang fromthe highest tree they can find!
Dom

Thanks Chris,

as far as the prison thing, well lets just say the media found a bone and it chewing the shit out of it. sure its a disgrace but so much more "POSITIVE" has happened but that don't sell today.

everything is our fault and we can't win when the media takes the opposite side[:/]
My photos

My Videos

Hey Muenkel.. that is pretty cool of you. :)
I enjoyed serving for the US. The marine corps made me proud to defend our political philosophy.

I hope that we make it through our current conflicts soon. The amount/kind of warfare that we are dealing with today is scary shit. Lets focus on the men and women over there now. I can't account for the public perception of the last war (if that is what you want to call it), but today, our political goals seem complicated in comparison.

God Bless America and Our Way of Life!

as far as the prison thing, well lets just say the media found a bone and it chewing the shit out of it. sure its a disgrace but so much more "POSITIVE" has happened but that don't sell today.

everything is our fault and we can't win when the media takes the opposite side

I agree they found a bone. But I personally am not going to blame the media for putting it out there. I blame the soldiers involved and their chain of command. This should never have happend. If it was going to happen then there never should have been pictures taken and put out there. I really think the militaryshould ban cameras in a combat zone unless it is your M.O.S.
Dom

Thanks Chris.

I too wish to pass on thanks to my fellow servicemen/women and to all of the veterans that preceded us, to whom we owe so much. THANK YOU!

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

I agree that it's a disgrace but they dont REPLAY any of the good commentary every 3 seconds. the media has its own agenda. but this is not the speakers corner so I will STFU now:)

Simple solution: I stopped watching the news about the Iraq Fubar 3-4 weeks ago, no newspaper, or radio, Speakers corner whats that?

I still support our enlisted troops and their families and will vote in November.

Pictures are good unless there's something for the chain of command to hide good for a CYA. General says he/she wasn't there? Might be a Picture, Want to Blame the MP's? picture of the intell guy's standing right there, busted.

Don't remember any restictions on camera's for anyone in Viet nam except the weather and how much crap a person wanted to carry. Don't know about the spooks (folks that dodn't exist).

Pilots in foreign countries didn't like their pictures taken when they taxied past us on the flt line.

R.I.P.

Don't remember any restictions on camera's for anyone in Viet nam

Probably wasn't any. I have seen tons of pics my uncles and father took while over there. My thing is, that with the internet and such, it seems like a good idea to ban them (cameras).

I can see wherer this really needs to be moved to the speakers corner if this keeps going.

Hey Jtval I to am going to STFU now! ;)
Dom

Hi dgskydive

speakers corner:S Whats that?

I'd rather stfu, Then enter the belly of the beast:o. If anyone wants to move my post to the "far side" be my guest. I ain't going there.

Nothing peronnel just not my thing.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Well, I wrote this thread simply to thank all our military past and present. I put it in the bonfire, for two reasons; I didn't think it would be a controversial topic and more people read Bonfire and stay out of Speaker's Corner.

Anyway, I don't think this thread has gotten controversial so far. I think we all agree that our military and those of our allies along with their family and loved ones deserve our gratitude.

Blues everyone,

Hi Muenkel

I wanted to delete all of my posts on this subject except for my initial response.

The computer wouldn't let let me do it or I don't know how.:( I'm sorry for my off topic remarks.:( This thread is about our repect for our vets and our soldiers and their families.

R.I.P.

Hey Slug,

I didn't think you needed to delete any of your posts. As I said, I don't feel the thread had become controversial. Every thread wanders a bit. Anyway, thanks for getting it back on topic and acknowledging what it was really about.

Blue skies bud,