sunnydee123

GIRLS and 4th of JULY...

Welp, rumor has it that people have started booking flights and making arrangements to play at the Ranch for the 4th. Let the planning begin........carpool to airport? carpool to NY? Hotel vs. camping?

Well in my case, it's no rumor. My flight has been booked. Not that most of you would even care, but I will be at "The Ranch" from July 1st-5th and will be looking for car pool options (or I'll just rent a car on my own). As far as camping versus hotel rooms, hmmm ... not sure yet as a lot will depend on the rest of you people. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

you people?

YOU PEOPLE?????

That's not a very nice tone to take mister :P. I've got to do some research and see exactly what I will do - long weekend or a week and visit the family as well. I'll keep ya posted for sure and perhaps a few of us can share costs on something.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

B| I know silly...just trying to keep the post up there :o

You are arriving into JFK damn early. I thought you technically meant in the "wee hours of the morning" on the 2nd. I have to work on Thursday but who knows - plans have been known to change.

Sure hope Skymama's little footsy is better by then but I also know when I sprained my ankle (and I don't think it was quite as bad as hers) I was "not myself" for almost 3 months [:/]. But I got pretty good at landing one footed :S

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

You are arriving into JFK damn early. I thought you technically meant in the "wee hours of the morning" on the 2nd. I have to work on Thursday but who knows - plans have been known to change.

I could always hang around NYC for a day and explore. To date I have only been in the Big Apple once and I was there for only about a 24 hour period as I was interviewing for a job with Morgan Stanley Dean Whitter in the WTC (didn't get the job but the entire trip was free). So I wouldn't mind exploring the town for a day while I waited for others to arrive. :ph34r:

Sure hope Skymama's little footsy is better by then but I also know when I sprained my ankle (and I don't think it was quite as bad as hers) I was "not myself" for almost 3 months . But I got pretty good at landing one footed

Yes ankle injuries can and often do take a while to completely heal. :S

well i may not get to play alot over the 4th of july weekend...as my brother is getting his mid-tour leave from Iraq and will be in Cali, thats where I may be....plus It is the weekend before I may be getting deployed...not sure yet.....so i will be spending it with some special people.......My brother, mother, brothers wife adn her family and one other special person to remain un-named....a skychick though
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

well i may not get to play alot over the 4th of july weekend...as my brother is getting his mid-tour leave from Iraq and will be in Cali, thats where I may be....plus It is the weekend before I may be getting deployed...not sure yet.....so i will be spending it with some special people.......

That's cool that your brother is coming back from Iraq, but it sucks that YOU may be getting deployed. :(

My brother, mother, brothers wife adn her family and one other special person to remain un-named....a skychick though

That's so cute. :)
Btw, I will not be going to New York for the 4th...I don't think either. [:/] Sorry Skymama. Maybe I can see Jake and his new skychick, though. Btw, is this in Northern or Southern California, Jake?

I'm in L.A., so I am not too far! I expect to see you all then.

I may have an empty room then if you need a place to stay in SD. . .you know you are always welcome at my place Rosa. . .though I may go to the Ranch. . .my place is still available. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I love you, Darcy. We will have soooo much fun this summer!

Love you too girlie. . .and YES we will have fun. . .B|
FGF #6
Darcy

and one other special person to remain un-named....a skychick though

Good Lord...anyone who can't figure that out by now must have just fallen off the turnip truck. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Good Lord...anyone who can't figure that out by now must have just fallen off the turnip truck

That's exactly what I was thinking Andrea. . .lol:S
FGF #6
Darcy

anyone who can't figure that out by now must have just fallen off the turnip truck

darn driver, i told him to slow down.... any one got an asprin or two.. that fall hurt....

Well it seems that the post-whores have finally abandoned this thread and moved on to another one. So maybe we can regain our thread. Since my airplanes tickets have already been purchased, you can assume that I will be at The Ranch over the July 4th holiday. So who else will be there?

The following people have said (previously in this thread) that they likely will be there:

Alanab
Daizey
Dove
Freeflydrew
Kennedy
Kolla
Paige
Ranchhand28
Skymama
Sunshine
Sunnydee123

So who else is coming and who is not coming from the list shown above?