sunnydee123

GIRLS and 4th of JULY...

It's been mentioned by some of the dz.com girls that we are trying to determine where will be the "cool" place to be on the 4th...or the cool place for all of us to meet up and play together :P.

So for those who plan for stuff like this, let's start a list and see who wants to go where and/or hear suggestions as to "where is the place to be" on the 4th of July.

ok.....GO!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I've never been to the Ranch, I bet it won't be blistering hot there and I have family in New Jersey so I could kill 2 birds...bla bla bla....

Maybe Badfish would come play with us there, and I THINK a super nice chickie babe I met in Eloy over Christmas plays there (Teresa)...hmmmm...first possibility :)

I'm thinking we need some place that's:
1. Centrally located so more people can go
2. the least broiling we can find

Any other thoughts?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

PST meaning Pro Swoop Tour?.....if it is at Wildwood - are there requirements to jump there? We need to think of some place where we can get to sorta inexpensively and where anyone can jump ;), just incase you aren't super speedy like me and satified all requirements so got my D license and can go and do just about whatever I want :P AND all of it in my first year B|......ok, back to potential plans.

I'm thinking we need some place that's:
1. Centrally located so more people can go
2. the least broiling we can find

Thank you, Skymama. Non-broiling, non-humid maybe...I dunno.

(Well, you, and only you [not telling anyone else], know where I am still considering visiting, perhaps, Andrea...we will see.)

Hmmmm...still reading suggestions until we get a winner.

All I know is that no matter what, I want to see my Skymama this year, so it's all good. Wherever my girls decide to venture is where I will go...:)

PST WildWood NJ Details Here

if it is similar to the PST Panama City requirements... we needed a D-license and Water Gear to jump on the beach. the requirements might be slightly different ~ as this beach looks a lot wider than the panama city beach. they will be posting further details soon, so we shall see. :)
i know this may not be the greatest suggestion for everyone, but we had such a blast at the PST in Panama City last year that we are looking forward to this event!

i know my little dee* ~ you are one fast little motorskooter in the world of skydiving ~ that's what i love about you -- B| ===dee don't mess around, she get it done!!!=== yeah yeah baby cakes!!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

PST @ Wildwood New Jersey

That's where I'll be!!!

Me Too!

Oh Mel...I remember you and Alli telling me about this. :) It sounds like you and Alli will have a blast, though!!! B|

Edited: Mel, I definitely promise to visit with you, Alli, Laurel, etc. again sometime this year, if financially possible...:)

Somewhere in Colorado

just lettign ya know.... july in colorado will be boiling.. just because it up ther it is still up there in the high DESERT.... i vote you all go to the ranch.... i've been told i have to go and it would be nice to see more of you lovely ladies there....

If it's by invitation only, then...well, I'm out, for sure. [:/]

hmmmmm, you have me really curious ro*.... i'm wondering if it Really is by invitation only? it would be pretty bogus advertising on the PST's part --"Big Skydiving Boogie" as advertised on their website-- if it is Really by invitation only ~~ i shall have to do some research on that*** :)
oh honey-boo* you are so sweet! :$ we need to meet up with our little vanilla-bean sometime/somewhere this year! you are such a sweetheart in all of your posts, like this ===>:)*** THAT'S what i love about You!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

If it's by invitation only, then...well, I'm out, for sure. [:/]

hmmmmm, you have me really curious ro*.... i'm wondering if it Really is by invitation only? it would be pretty bogus advertising on the PST's part --"Big Skydiving Boogie" as advertised on their website-- if it is Really by invitation only ~~ i shall have to do some research on that*** :)

:o
Ooooo...please don't quote me about the "invitation only" thing, Meli, I have no idea. (Should I edit my prior post?) It was something that I heard from one of the girls. I have no idea, really. (I'm still sort-of a newbie to this stuff.) Sorry everyone.

Please, do check it out and post again, Meli. I don't like spreading rumors. :o

Btw, thanks for the compliments. :$ Same back to you, Mel. B|

Edit: Awww Skybytch, don't be like that. Vegas can be cool, but oh sooooo hot in the summer! :o Maybe we can come out closer to where you live...:)

Awww Skybytch, don't be like that. Vegas can be cool, but oh sooooo hot in the summer! Maybe we can come out closer to where you live...

I love Vegas anytime, but as I am new, I want to go where everyone else goes. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

july in colorado will be boiling... i vote you all go to the ranch....

Boo hiss ... I'm not so sure I like this guy. :P

One thing to keep in mind about jumping in the great state of Colorado in the summer time, is that there is the potential for some much faster landings than many of you would normally be used to. Aw-heck I've got to re-learn how to run out my landings again now that the ground is no longer wet and get rid of that tendancy to want to surf out the flare on my landings. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm liking the sound of The Ranch because I've never been skydiving up the east coast higher than NC. I don't really want to go to Vegas because I've been there before and I don't gamble anyway. Colorado also sounds nice.

Let's get some more suggestions and then maybe do a poll with the top 5.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Heck, The Ranch sounds good to me. . .I got some peeps that live up that way that I want to see anyway. . .but of course, I would like just about anywhere at this point. . .
FGF #6
Darcy