Slappie

Favorite place to kill kittens

I was talking with a good friend of mine and she said her favorite place to kill kittens is the shower. The soap makes a very good lubricant.

So I was thinking we're all adults (well most of us) and I'm curious where do you "kill kittens" at?

For me it's the shower... soap reason again :) plus the clean up is easy, it just washes down the drain. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh man I just remembered my GF reads these forums from time to time..

Man am I busted now :P:ph34r: I'll never be able to shower in peace again :o:ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Kill Kittens? That's easy: at the city pound. Just use a shotgun with #3 Bird shot. They're in those little cages, so they cannot go very far....>:(

In these parts, kittens never end up at the pound because they're too cute. But in front of the supermarket you can get a good shotgun blast in on their cardboard box. Watch out for the kids trying to give the kittens away, though.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Watch out for the kids trying to give the kittens away, though.

You mean you could get both the kittens and the kids at the same time.... with just one shot... kewl!

If you're thinking that way, you would probably want two barrels with something heavier in the second.

* for the record, I am against shooting children, and would never do it (unless they were enemy combatants, and then I'd still feel very bad). I just wanted to make this clear.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Um, you forgot the "in the car" option.
Luckly for us ladies, it's easier to be a bit more subvert :).

I thought about adding the "while driving" option. Just didn't think it would get many votes.

For you thread hijackers. This isn't a thread on how to kill kitens. It's a thread on where is your favorite place to kill kittens or Tony Danzas.

I really wonder whos voted "at work" and if they have any job openings. :P

This is funny. Before yesterday, I had never heard of this 'killing kittens' euphemism for self-lovin'. I had to do some thread research to find out what the hell everyone was talking about.

I know this is going to sound naive, but, does this euphemism serve as a metaphor in some way, or is it simply a shocking way to not say that we're masturbating?

Thank you...

Incidentally, I voted bedroom because of frequency, but in reality, the shower, office, and in the car are all acceptable places I've killed kittens.

TTFN,

topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

i think it all started with this pic. Then square1 ran an add in parachutist that said, "every time you order from another gear dealer, god kills a kitten, please, think of the kittens." :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Um, you forgot the "in the car" option.
Luckly for us ladies, it's easier to be a bit more subvert :).

Yeah. Ya should have put 'In the car', Slappie... ;) After all, it is 'favorite' place, not 'most often used' place...>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.