AdamUSN

Just Received My New Voodoo

I just got my Voodoo Rig from Chuting Star. Mike and his team really helped me out by getting everything together. I was deployed when I ordered this in October, Chuting Star kept in good contact with me and allowed me to pay for each piece as I went through deployment. At the time each company was offering Military Discounts so that saved a little money too!

Specs:

Container: Voodoo V4 by Rigging Innovations Mini Risers, 2" Chest Strap, Stainless Steel, Fully Articulated, Spacer Foam in Legs, Back every other place
Main: PD Saber 2 170
Reserve: PD Reserve 176
AAD: Cypress 2

Anyways, I can't wait till tomorrow when I get to do some jumps! I am a student atm but my DZ will allow me to jump my own gear so I am pretty excited!

Thanks for Everything Chuting Star!
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

I'm a bit surprised Larry would let you jump that rig with those numbers and on student status.

Nice rig though. It will look nice with grass stains all over it ;)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I'm a bit surprised Larry would let you jump that rig with those numbers and on student status.

You still landing on your ass? :P
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

You still landing on your ass? :P

Not for some time now but, with my dark suit and rig, you wouldn't know anyway. Enjoy!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Sorry didn't catch that, the point i'm trying to make here is that not everyone keeps updating their profile after every single jump.
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!