kingbunky

vanity plate suggestions?

i wanna get a skydive related plate for my car. i'm not claiming originality on any of these, but i haven't seen any of them anywhere either. 'SKYDIVE' and 'SKYDYVE' are already taken by others at the dz. i have 7 letters/numbers to work with. help me out!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

dooooor was my first thought, and still my fave for the exact reason you mentioned. ;) dave, i sort of though about swooop, but it's just not applicable to me with either my rental manta 288 or my soon to be mine sabre 190.. :D the manta just don't surf!
MB4252 TDS699

Noice! Someone caught the reference! You win a cookie

I caught it too!! Funny story about that... my sister is a cop and the day after that episode aired, she ran Assman through the police computer. On the computer it shows how many times a license plate has been looked up recently, and a few hundred other people in the state had looked it up that same day. I guess they all had nothing better to do.

Back to the question, i like DOOOR.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i dunno about where you are, but i just asked at the dmv while i was renewing my license and they looked it up and told me right there.... just for fun, you can go to acme and see what your plate would look like...
MB4252 TDS699

I just got an email from the DMV here, saying that ALL of my 5 choices I emailed tham about are available.

Not gonna list 'em though.

Not till I decide which ones I want, and get 'em ordered.....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

How do you find out if one is already taken besides having your app rejected after waiting 8 weeks?

I don't know about where you are but on the VA DMV website, you can pick which style license plate (I think ther are like 50 or something) and plug in differnt combinations and it will show you what it will look like and tell you if it is available or not.B|

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

if i was going to put my fave discipline on the plate, it would say FLAIL. ;):D great suggestions from everyone though! looks like DOOOOOR is winning, and since that was my original thought, it will probably be what i get.
MB4252 TDS699