lummy

DANGIT!!! GF's ruin everything

So here I am cruisin craigslist for more freebies when I come across the mother of all things free and soon to be free. I'm running out the door to buy paint in all colors of the rainbow and stencils of little partridges to decorate my new found treasure til I get the e-mail that says nothing but

[B]NO

I cross my T's and dot my I's in pleading my case for the new addition. I describe all the wonderful weekends we'd have with it, the places we'd go, the comments we'd get and click on the "send" button

The reply is

"YUCK"

my heart sinks, shot down again[:/]

47 International

Hmmmm..... someone's giving away a 25' sailboat.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Okay. I'm laughing my ASS off right now.

Where the hell would you put that thing?

How would you tow it?

What the fuck are you thinking?

Actually, I thought it was cool until the whole doesn't run thing. I would have helped you paint it too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

that would be so cool! drag it to the dz, put it up on blocks (just for support, keep the tires on it so it looks like it might move) then paint it up, way cooler than a tent or motorhome!B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

So here I am cruisin craigslist for more freebies when I come across the mother of all things free and soon to be free. I'm running out the door to buy paint in all colors of the rainbow and stencils of little partridges to decorate my new found treasure til I get the e-mail that says nothing but

[B]NO

I cross my T's and dot my I's in pleading my case for the new addition. I describe all the wonderful weekends we'd have with it, the places we'd go, the comments we'd get and click on the "send" button

The reply is

"YUCK"

my heart sinks, shot down again[:/]

47 International

Hmmmm..... someone's giving away a 25' sailboat.....

You jump a Vector 3 . You already have enough useless ugly things.

Actually, I have a fridge that doesn't work on my back porch. Do you want it ?

Actually, I thought it was cool until the whole doesn't run thing.

2 days. I'll bet you I could have it running in less than 2 days.

You might want to check if it has a motor dude....

And if it has, how much of it is left. I saw people try this trick in Z Hills times after time. Always fun watching them throw cash at it for 6 months, only to get oily and broke. You can actually pick up running school buses pretty cheap these days. They have about a million miles on them, but go forever, as long as you don't park them in a creek for 40 odd years :)

Is your Dad a television repair man with a killer set of tools?

No but between the two of us we own 3 running Vehicals older than 1930, 2 awating restoration, and enough parts to complete close to 2 more.:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Uhmmmm... I'd be parking it in a gully with a creek running thru it. Then again, it'd extend the deck of the house ;)

OOOO Yeah, gotta have a deck on top!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You might want to check if it has a motor dude....

I've got engines.... nadda problemo.

It's the bodies I lust after.....

Hopefully not ones that have been sat in a creek for a long time. If I know one thing about vehicles, it's that they bodywork tends to object to that amount of moisture on a continued basis ;)

The thing might fall in half when he tries to tow it out. I'll come watch it when he tries to move it though. :D

til I get the e-mail that says nothing but

NO

Man, that girlfriend of yours. I think you had better give her a spanking! >:(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No but between the two of us we own 3 running Vehicals older than 1930, 2 awating restoration, and enough parts to complete close to 2 more

Gee thanks. Now i have a visual of you all sexy working on the engine with a cute little grease smudge on your face. Some kittens must die now. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!