skygazer

Best Dog Breed? Tell Us About Your Dog!

Beautiful babies, Cora!!! :)

Thanks! Goliath is the male on the left. He never realized that he out grew my lap. :D He weighed 120 lbs. Angela is the little girl on the right. Again, she always thought your lap was where she belonged. She weighed 85 lbs.

They were the most loveable little ones. And, protective as well.

As soon as I can, I'm going to get another Akita. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Beautiful babies, Cora!!! :)

Thanks! Goliath is the male on the left. He never realized that he out grew my lap. :D He weighed 120 lbs. Angela is the little girl on the right. Again, she always thought your lap was where she belonged. She weighed 85 lbs.

They were the most loveable little ones. And, protective as well.

As soon as I can, I'm going to get another Akita. :)

Man those are some beautiful dogs, like all the pics of dogs I've seen in this post. I have an Akita too, 115lb female. Great dogs, loyal, protective and just a great dog. Although when they "blow" the coat it looks like a furball exploded. They're considered a national treasure in Japan. Their history is interesting too, at one point only Shoguns and upper classes could own them. At another point in time they were almost slaughtered out of existence for their coats. Very sad.

I cannot STAND our German Shepard mix . . . he's a bastard. He killed our cat.

for some reason that really made me think of south park. please tell me your cat was named "kenny" :P

and personally i think britney spaniels are the best breed. i've had border collies, austrailian shepards, and a terrior, and none of them can compare. britneys are so intelligent and sweet.

MB 3528, RB 1182

Thanks. I love these guys, too. They were probably a bit happier in that pic than than they are now. That was taken in my old office, where dogs were a common thing. New office (same company) is much, much different. I work from home now and then and they love that, but they're not with me everyday, all day.
-C.

Favorite breed of dog? Or do you have a loveable mutt?

Tell me about your dog!

I have a 4 year old Border Collie, Eddie. He is too damn cute and too damn smart! He is constantly on the go and is my buddy.

(Posting from work, I'll add a photo later!)

German Sheppard

Very smart, loyal..... he has me well trained
---------------------------------------------

Randy

Cairn Terrier!!! Punk is my newest dog. She's 6 months old and a HOOT! If I had a small enough picture, I'd attach it. The big dogs keep beating her up, though. She might come to enjoy it in time...

Then there's the Blue Heeler....Lady Blue. She's the most fabulous frisbee dog I know. SMART!!!

Corgi. Bosco is a worthless cattle dog. Of course I don't have cows, but he's worthless. Cute, though. Punk likes to do Bosco from behind.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I posted Eddie's pic - he's my baby! I added it to my original post.

Tennis balls are his life. I have brought him out to SDC to hang out - his expression is priceless when he sees people dropping out of the sky!

I don't own a dog right now per say but Ive helped raise my sisters Vizsla and I think they are by far the best breed if your looking for a medium sized high energy dog that has great temperment. They can be a little expensive but well worth the money!!

http://www.puppydogweb.com/caninebreeds/vizsla.htm

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Duh.. everyone knows Border Colllies are the best. B| I just don't have any pics of Asia (my family Border Collie) here to post.

I love my Cardigan/ Welsh Corgi(from the brdr col. family)
but, border collies are in fact the smartest dog breed know. Not always the most helpful(not helper dog prog.) due to smarts and wanting to do their own thing at times.

These are my boys. The black one (Bear) is a Flat Cloat Retriever. He is super smart and the friendliest dog I have ever come across. The other one (Angus) is an English Mastiff I adopted who was abused by his previous owner. He is very protective of his family and very weary of people he doesn't know too well. He's also my avatar. The third pic is one of him that was published in a calander.

:P:P--my best friend-- Tibet:P:P

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever- #1
Your Eddie would be #2, I also luv Border Collies.
Tibet is a working dog,
· intelligent and quick to learn
· good swimmer
· dependable retriever
· masked "will to please"

SMiles;)

This is our English Bulldog Connie. She's fat, lazy, she snores, and farts....kinda like my dad, but we love her anyway.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

He's adorable. My parents had a border collie and she was really smart too. Our best dog was a lab. He wasn't very bright, but he was the sweetest dog ever. Now we have a doxen/pomeranian mix. He's a rescue dog and likes to run away. We've had him to obedience school but haven't been able to cure him of running away any chance he gets. He's okay, but our lab was my favorite.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller