Brian425

Otter Babies

the first and last load of the day go to at least 15k

My protrack has plenty to 15.5k and beyond

Hint(bring Forrest a carton of marlboro reds twice a year and you get to go high) don't tell anybody!!!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

A 4-way comes off of a 182 suprisingly well. Our 182 can hit 10k as fast as our caravan so... We have done formation loads with the two of them from 12k (182 gets a few min head start) just for fun.

Little planes are fun.

Damn, that Caravan suck. I do agree about little planes...they are fun. But sometimes I like to do a 20-way from a Casa...B|

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

I'm an otter baby, but I did my last 2 levels of AFF out of the Cessna 205. I ended up just falling out of the door, which is a good thing since the last 2 levels of AFF are unstable exits. It was fun and all, but not something I would want to experience everytime I go to the dz. If it's the only thing running, I'll jump it. But otherwise I can live without it.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I was way out at the end of the step. Tried to shimmy my left foot a little closer to the edge of the step, and slipped. So then I had to wait for the 3 others to climb out there while I hung from the strut.

hey, I know that song...

I have @ 300 Cessna jumps i guess, I started at a cessna dropzone...B|
When you say that they are

roomy

i have to disagree with ya...:P
Man i have NEVER felt more like a sardine than i do with a full otter load here in z-hills...
Ya know.... The thing i miss the most is the smell of AVgas, there is just something about that blue, high octane gas burning ......B|
Damn, i need to find a cessna to jump now....:P
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

c-185, now there is a plane.
at my dz my first couple hundred jumps were from c-182, c-185, c-206.
the 182, well sometimes we had to get out under 10k cause it would just not want to go any higher. the 185, well we had the fastest in our country so we got 12 in good time. we took it up to 20,000ft with the pilot and 3 jumpers in 48minutes. now jumping from 20,000ft is a buzz on it's own, but getting a cessna 185 to 20,000ft with 3 on board, well that is pure adrenaline.
i then had a few jumps out of a c-402, lots more room in the plane, but then of course they cram more jumpers in so it feels like a 182 again.
i then went to a dz that had no1 plane as the porter. well now skydiving became more fun and less waiting and sleeping.
bring on the turbines.
blue skies.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

lol, AN-2 "Colt"... we used to get overflown by those when I was stationed in Korea for training... the N Koreans were supposed to try and use those to infiltrate their SF guys and kill us in our sleep. :S

Too bad they are freaking loud... :P
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

I hate cessnas. I feel like I'm flying in a ratty volkswagon.

I prefer to think of them as Cozy.... :P
I really don't mind a Cessna, that's all we have at my DZ. However, If I don't get some Turbine every three months or so, I get shaky, disoriented, overly emotional, and experience mood swings. I wish they had some sort of Trubine-Addiction patch...:P
=========Shaun ==========