Deuce

Hah! Now I'm in London, at Skreamer's place! WML?

Skreamer picked me up at the airport and now I'm in his house, having eaten a fabulous South African BBQ.

We walked around the neighborhood in our Monkey hats and everybody crossed to the other side of the street. They are all on the wrong side of the street anyhow, so it's no big deal.

Coolio.

:P

Skreamer picked me up at the airport and now I'm in his house, having eaten a fabulous South African BBQ.

We walked around the neighborhood in our Monkey hats and everybody crossed to the other side of the street. They are all on the wrong side of the street anyhow, so it's no big deal.

Coolio.

:P

You had Giraffe??? Kewl.;)

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

He wouldn't let me tell dz.com what I really thought about him :o after he took me, my sister-in-law, and my son to Stonehenge on the nastiest day of the year (it did take some language to make it through the traffic).

Have fun there now, y'hear?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You had Giraffe???

Naw, chicken and sausages, and these neato bbq toasted sandwiches.

Will's roomates are just the best. They would be utterly lousy on Big Brother, cause they get along so well and are so nice.

We did watch the UK version of Big Brother last night. Funny stuff.

Posting from Baker Street again, having walked across the Tower and London Bridges just a while ago. An all-day pass for the underground and busses is less than $10 and you can go just about anywhere.

TIMMAE! Adjusting to anything less than an 8 minute ride to 13K with 83 of my closest friends will take a while. Adjusting from international camera flier to meat-hauler should bring me back to reality in a heartbeat, though...

Nobody cares if you jump off stuff here. Apparently if you ask the farmers to play on their power towers they will move the horses for you cause the canopies spook them.

Gotta find a bookstore now. Maybe watch the changing of the guard tomorrow cause it got rained out when I was here a couple weeks back.

Laters.

Nobody cares if you jump off stuff here.

You've just got to love American tourists. :D

Glad you survived the walk to the tube station from my place man. I normally have to run through the ghetto to get there with my shoes and wallet. ;)

Will

PS my house-mates were being 'nice' because you are new, tonight the fun starts... B|

Nobody cares if you jump off stuff here. Apparently if you ask the farmers to play on their power towers they will move the horses for you cause the canopies spook them.

:D:D

Go and bug the guards JP! - see if it's really true that they're not allowed to move under any circumstances... >:( :ph34r:

really!!!

..................... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

dont even think about that place at the moment.......................

dont even think about that place at the moment.......................

Totally (as understood and agreed via PM), I had just explained the horse arrangement you set up to JP as an example of courteous behaviour by the BASE community which helped to keep the locals happy. Perhaps he misunderstood and is now generalizing about all UK objects, I'll clear things up this evening.

Will

I'm drinking your stella now while all of London floods. :P

People, it's biblical. They are closing tube stations and panicking like mad.

I'm gonna meet Caz tomorrow at a pub in Charing Cross if any of you London skydivers wanna come by and have a beer. Hopefully Skreamster can make it.

He's gonna have to, cause I'm polishing off his beer while we listen to the thunder.

It is STORMING. I'm thinking it's all about ordering in tonight...

I'm drinking your stella now while all of London floods. :P

People, it's biblical. They are closing tube stations and panicking like mad.

I'm gonna meet Caz tomorrow at a pub in Charing Cross if any of you London skydivers wanna come by and have a beer. Hopefully Skreamster can make it.

I want to go!!! Oh wait.. I'm still here in California.
I miss ya Deuce! Have a Guinness Extra Cold and a 2 am donner kebab for me!!!

If you go on the "Eye" do not try swinging it back and forth to see if you can get vertical.....they don't like that.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)