which breakfast cereals excite you?

Who says cereal has to be for breakfast?

Here here! In fact, who says any breakfast food has to be for breakfast (or that dessert can't be breakfast)? I'm a big fan of having that sundae to start out Sunday brunch. I mean, if I get full too quickly I don't want to miss out on dessert!

The old staple is Frosted Flakes. With chocolate milk when I'm feeling dangerous.

Killing threads since 2004.

Exactly; except my thing is, I just can't stand anything sweet first thing in the morning; makes me feel icky. I LOVE a good leftover piece of pizza if I've got it, but mostly I make a sandwich for breakfast;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Kellogs Just Right, gotta love those fruity bits, and the cereal reminds me of old school Special K (the one that seemed to be made of half rice kripsies). Good any time of the day and I get to kid myself that its a healthy option. Either that or a good curry for breakfast, depending on what I've started to cook for later:P

Experience is a series of non-fatal errors.

Right on, PLF...hence I specifically mentioned Sunday brunch. That means 2pm or so for me. Right there with you on the cold pizza. In college I used to pick up some pizza on the way home from being out and stick it in the fridge just so I could eat it the next day (usually not "morning" per se, but for "breakfast" anyway.)
Killing threads since 2004.

Okay, here's the line up -

Cocoa Puffs - because gotta have chocolate
Oatmeal Raisin Crisp - Have you tried 'em?
Cocoa Crispies or Cocoa Pebbles -

Actually, Cocoa Pebbles are preferred since they have kind of a fake vanilla undertone flavor mixed in with the artificial chocolate. Ummmmmmm!

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

Who says cereal has to be for breakfast?

I do things backward; I love a sandwich for breakfast and eggs and pancakes for dinner. We don't eat much cereal, but when I do, I simply must go for the tiger--Tony the tiger, that is. Frosted Flakes are Grrrrrreat!;):P

I also love the $4.50/box fruit and nut cereals (I can't think of the specific name) but can't remember the last time I brought myself to pay that for a damn box of cereal:P

I agree. There is nothing better than left over boiled crabs/crawfish/shrimp for breakfast. Yumfuckineee! Froot Loops and Cookie Crisp rock at any part of the day as well.