kai2k1

Where can I buy pull up cords?

I wanted to have a few in time for WFFC, but i cant find where to buy them anywhere? should I just wait till I get there since I won't be jumping until then?

Hell, I even googled pull up cords and got a whole ot of nothing.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Thanks Betsy,

Looks like you'll be my second stop next thursday when I get there.

Sorry, My first stop has to be the Tony Suits booth to pick up my brand new jumpsuit....:):o:o:o

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Looks like you'll be my second stop next thursday when I get there

Wahoooooooo! Just so that you are aware...most vendors give out promo items during convention. Things like helmet stickers, key chains, pull up cords and the like.;) Have fun...stay safe.
X's and O's
B2

Hi 2k,
If there is somebody around that you absolutely detest, take the laces from their sneakers!!!! They make great pullup cords!!!!! Nah, that's not nice.

When you get to WFFC, look around for someone that's using an old round canopy for a shade/tent. Ask for a couple of pieces of the suspension lines. If it's Mil-C-5040 T/III, 550# line, cut a piece, gut it and bingo, you got pull-ups, closing loops and more!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

If it's Mil-C-5040 T/III, 550# line, cut a piece, gut it and bingo, you got pull-ups

Bingo! That's what I generally use. The pull ups that most people use, I call loop saws :P They trash your closing loop big time.
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I had some pull up cords made to pass out at our wedding. I got them from the web site that bbarnhouse mentioned. My wife wasn't happy when they started getting passed around at the wedding. The way I look at it is, you have to make it up to your friends that spent a great day of jumping at a wedding instead.

Matt Davies

Hi 2k,
If there is somebody around that you absolutely detest, take the laces from their sneakers!!!! They make great pullup cords!!!!! Nah, that's not nice.

When you get to WFFC, look around for someone that's using an old round canopy for a shade/tent. Ask for a couple of pieces of the suspension lines. If it's Mil-C-5040 T/III, 550# line, cut a piece, gut it and bingo, you got pull-ups, closing loops and more!!!!

Bill,
I always keep a roll of Type IIA around for pull cords. Much easier to get through an "O" grommet.:P Also makes good lanyard for smoke.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

buy a power tool...
much easier to use than a regular pull up chord. For the price of a jump ticket you can save yourself a lot of work.
just my 47 cents...

Had one and scrapped it because it made getting the pin in more difficult than a wide pull-up cord and it took longer to remove. One might save your hands if you work as a packer, although a pull-up cord is fine for under 10 pack jobs a day.