BASE813

SCAD Diving

2.5 seconds of freefall for 35 quid. You are avin a larf... Not even a canopy ride.

Some of the claims are a bit dubous:

"It is the only system in the world, that allows unattached, controlled free fall"

and

"The very long free fall..."
2.5 seconds? long? for a mayfly maybe... Jeez.

Some of the claims are a bit dubous:

"It is the only system in the world, that allows unattached, controlled free fall"

No, they are wrong. According to this website Extreme World, Terminal Velocity at Extreme World in Wisconsin Dells "is the only ride in the world, that allows you unattached, controlled free fall."
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

ok so how do you get to do that without the stupid harness and from a greater heightB|B|B|

There IS a harness. You are in a near fetal position with your back to the earth. The hook is that there is not enough time (or air) during the "freefall" for you to do anything but land on your back (still in the harness) onto the net.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

ok so how do you get to do that without the stupid harness and from a greater heightB|B|B|

There IS a harness. You are in a near fetal position with your back to the earth. The hook is that there is not enough time (or air) during the "freefall" for you to do anything but land on your back (still in the harness) onto the net.

Yeah I know all that that dude, that's why I posted

ok so how do you get to do that without the stupid harness and from a greater height

that:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

S'up Squeak...
these numbers don't stack up...
"Marco can’t resist a little bragging: "We offer 100ft of freefall between the diver and the net. Our Scad dive is the only one in Britain. The diver accelerates from nought to 70mph in the first half-second - Ferrari eat your heart out!"

70mph is about 31m/sec,
accn. due to gravity is about 10m/sec/sec
That looks to me like an acceleration 6 times greater than gravity, are they throwing people at the ground?
Marco, eat your math out.:S
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

my husband and i did this at a place called zero gravity in dallas, tx. http://www.gojump.com/

this was about 2 years ago, if not more. its ridiculous. you're hanging on a huge hook, back to earth, knees pulled to your chest. they count it down, and drop you 100 ft. it was, ummm, interesting. a piece of the harness came up and hit me in the face, AND i lost a shoe!>:(:D this was pre-1st skydive so at the time it was pretty cool. looking back though, it was pretty silly:D:P
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!