KrisFlyZ

This Sucks $%^$*&

go sign up for a course there.

Been there, done that. Plus I've hucked myself off of that most bodacious span 31 times already and will be back there again this coming Labor Day long weekend. :P

I will talk to the folks at Vertigo and make arrangements to take the FJC.

I will talk to the folks at Vertigo and make arrangements to take the FJC.

They aren't the only option out there (in fact Johnny Utah offers a more intensive course for less money). But you won't go wrong with Vertigo (I was trained by Jimmy and Marta and am happy with what they told me). Of course just because you take a FJC, doesn't mean your learning doesn't stop. But then this is no different than anything else right? ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sorry! I couldn't say it before because my ex-girlfriend threatened to kill me if I went but I signed up in secret anyway. I'm going to make my beer BASE jump this year. B|

:D:D:D
Is that WHY she is your EX:D:D
Her: You go BASE jumping and I'll kill you
Dix: Hasta baby, I'm off to Bridge day:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

and will be back there again this coming Labor Day long weekend

i'll be tehre too... watching.... well unless some one lets me borrow thier rig......(no not you steve, well unless you want to...lol....)

Sorry! I couldn't say it before because my ex-girlfriend threatened to kill me if I went but I signed up in secret anyway. I'm going to make my beer BASE jump this year. B|

Since you no longer have that girlfriend, but you do get to jump-sounds like you made the right choice. It would have sucked to comply with her wishes and then have to cut her away anyhow.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Since you no longer have that girlfriend, but you do get to jump-sounds like you made the right choice. It would have sucked to comply with her wishes and then have to cut her away anyhow.

And now since he's single, he can go cruising with us in the golfcart. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Way to plan Kris! Slots go on sale every year on July 1 and sell out in a matter of a few weeks. This year all 450 slots were gone in 7 days. Waiting until the end of August and then complaining about it is what sucks. Did you just wake up yesterday and decide you wanted to go to BD? Have you done any training to make such a jump?

There are lots of base jumpers in MI. Ask one for training and assistance and save your FJC money to buy them party supplies. You will be all be happier that way. B|

Cya.

And now since he's single, he can go cruising with us in the golfcart. :)

I don't think that you guys would need me to chaparone you. Ya'll are trustworthy and innocent, aren't you??;)

Trustworthy yes, innocent...certainly not. I'm only getting in a golfcart with Sunny if it has one of those NASCAR style safety belt things installed.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Trustworthy yes, innocent...certainly not. I'm only getting in a golfcart with Sunny if it has one of those NASCAR style safety belt things installed.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:D

ok sunny will kill me now:o
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

WFFC security only told me not to drive 4wheelers on the runway. They didnt' say anything about golfcarts. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!