JRock

Do you think Tom Berrenger and Stephen Baldwin still jump?

Stephen (at least i think it was Stephen who can keep all the Baldwins straight :D) was on a celebrity Fear Factor i saw not long ago...one of my friends pointed out he was wearing a closing pin on his necklace....

hmmm...

Stephen (at least i think it was Stephen who can keep all the Baldwins straight :D) was on a celebrity Fear Factor i saw not long ago...one of my friends pointed out he was wearing a closing pin on his necklace....

hmmm...

I saw that episode and noticed the same thing.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

This post made me laugh! They haven't even jumped before, have they? MAYBE a tandem....?

You've missed Cutaway? Now, Dennis Rodman and Maxine Bahns...

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

hmmm...

Nooo wayyyyy.....!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Of course I've seen Cutaway! I have watched it OVER and OVER for the past 4 years along with sticking my head out the window of a car barreling down the highway, trying to quench my thirst for skydiving!!! I love the song during Baldwin's tunnel training, We Are All Connected ( All One), by Entrain. It just makes skydiving seem so romantic to me...
girl gets skydive, girl gets guy to skydive, girl gets skydiver guy.
And then he gets a CLOSING PIN NECKLACE!!! I think I'm gonna melt.........

ya hear that, my ex freeflyer bf, I got the closing pin necklace but no rig! :(
Obviously he WASN'T the one for me, mwhahahahhah!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

if you have the dvd watch the movie with baldwins commentary.he went up for about 50 jumps i think he said with guy manos after all the filming.and yes he did get his a.that was his bmw that he was riding in the movie as well.i think all them baldwin boys ride bmws.

Inside the Cutaway DVD cover it discusses how they both went on to get their A license during the filming of the movie and insisted on doing alot of the jumps in the movie. Also, that they spent a good deal of time in the Orlando Skyventure wind tunnel.

PcCoder.net

They both are shown close up skydiving...
I believe they both got their A license.

In the movie I just thought that they weren't really jumping, more like being videod in the tunnel....

Sarah

They used a stepladder type arrangement. They climbed to the top of the ladder and there was a support for the lower half of their body. It resembled the ladder used to feed jumping dolphins at SeaWorld.

A guy stood under them with a megaphone-shaped cone connected to an air compressor. The air blew through the cone and hit their chest/hair.