piisfish

weekend numbers 4/5 sept

Does it involve [ahhh] a girls finger(we only hope) and your anal regions force field being penetrated[/ahhh]? :D:D:P

Aahaha, no.

Let's just say that I'm very very very VERY picky when it comes to women, so I'm less experienced than most people. What happened was probably kinda boring for most of y'all, but it was new for me :S
cavete terrae.

:):9:0

Went to Richmond and had a great time. Got to catch up with some old friends and hang out with the local Skydive Wayne County crew.
Also had my BEST headdown jump so far with my boyfriend Sporto. B|
Jumped with dz.com peeps AlanaB, Kramer and cocheese.
What an awesome weekend!!

It was so good to see you again Mouth! Merrick and I had a lot of fun jumping with you. You and Kramer are badass! I tried to warn him I fall like a rock....I just bend like that naturally! It works out well for Merrick, but not so much for fall rate ;)

Kramer, you are an absolute cutie! It was good meeting you. Thank you so much for your patience and input. I'm sorry I missed seeing much of you Skybytch, but I'm glad I finally was able to meet you in person. I hope you're not reading this in California now!

4 jumps each for us that weekend...Thanks to Tony and Kate. Thank you guys for the rig and $10 jumps. Fantastic weekend, particularly fruitlooping Merrick after I flew off his back on our rodeo dive. I was laughing the entire time :)

Pammi

I'm sorry I missed seeing much of you Skybytch, but I'm glad I finally was able to meet you in person.

Me too! I'm glad you guys were still around when I finally emerged from the campy. Maybe next time I'll be in a better mood and able to afford to jump too. :D