AggieDave

Can you name folks in this pic? (blast from the past)

I was cleaning up my picture's folder on my computer last night and bumped across this pic...

This is from the first DZ.com gathering, it was at SD Spaceland a few years ago. That was also when we dominated and set the new DZ.com record with our own set of rules. Why? Because we didn't need no stink'n rules!:P

Some of the folks in this pic don't post anymore, some do a little, a couple of us are still around and you can't get rid of us no matter how hard you try.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey I'm in that pic!! Let me see how my memory serves me.

Me (Slappie)
AggieDave
JumperConway
Merrik
Pamii
Zennie
Chicagoskydiver
Paula
antimike
Carbonezone (Scotty and Tami)
AirAnn
TequilaGirl
Ramon

I'm stumped by 2 I just cannot remember their names or the nicks they use here.. Sorry whoever you are [:/]

That was an awesome weekend!! Everyone signed a T-Shirt and it still hangs in the Spaceland manifest. I had it framed.. Probably should have kept it ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That was my first weekend at the space place, I bought a big case of greens and was sharing them enthusiastically with Scotty, and doing some reminiscing, and discussing important safety matters.:)
The DZ.com bug hadn't really bitten me then.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Well, pfft. :P I really cant' tell who that is beside Merrick so I guessed.

For future references, here is Skreamer: :ph34r:

That pic is wrong on so many levels...and then to re-post it...

HAHA that's Skreamer though in all his glory! Man that guy can spot too..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I recognize Scotty and Tammy Carbone, Ramon Rionda, Dave Lund, Pam and Merrick, SunCheHag, and maybe Zennie?

Edited to add that I just picked TG in there as well.

Got them all right cept the one. Sunny isn't there.

The real thing about this was, it was probably the First Dropzone.com "Boogie" was more a Gathering because we didn't have any jump specials or any boogie type stuff.

For those wondering, I'm the dude on the right holding the beer wearing the yellow shirt.