cocheese

Where is pot legal ? List

Netherlands is legal AFAIK
in Switzerland they tried to depenalize consumption, but it didn't go through. But in general quite liberal. As long as you don't smoke openly in public/in front of the police, you won't have problems.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Netherlands isn't, but Amsterdam is. (ie: you won't find any coffeeshops in Rotterdam. --- I was just there a few months ago)

Alaska, they're a lot more lenient with it, i think it's more of a slap on the wrist. They can't really legalize it in the states because it's under federal jurisdiction, but they can turn a blind eye to it (which is what California tried to do for medical use, and I believe Alaska is trying to do overall.)
This ad space for sale.

"Netherlands isn't, but Amsterdam is. (ie: you won't find any coffeeshops in Rotterdam. --- I was just there a few months ago) "

Coffee shops all over Holland, at least around Teuge, Hengelo, Enschede, (east Holland) for sure, deffo, been there done that.
Maybe its a regional thing, local bye laws?

There are a few countries in Europe where it is essentially decriminalised (not the same as legal), eg the UK, you probably won't get busted for a couple of grammes, and as long as you're not wafting a spliff in the face of the nearest plod, you'll be okay, same in some parts of Switzerland as far as I know.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"Netherlands isn't, but Amsterdam is. (ie: you won't find any coffeeshops in Rotterdam. --- I was just there a few months ago) "

Coffee shops all over Holland, at least around Teuge, Hengelo, Enschede, (east Holland) for sure, deffo, been there done that.
Maybe its a regional thing, local bye laws?

Nope.. it is legal all over the Netherlands, just some towns have more coffeeshops than others.
In Amsterdam it's easy to find with the huge signs on the coffeeshops, in a lot of other towns the local city councils don't want it all that obvious so the coffeeshops are a little harder to find.

Just ask the local people or look it up in the phonebook, but nacmacfeegle is right.. they are everywhere.

Alaska just passed a legislation the other day that makes it legal to possess 4oz in your home for personal consumption. They still have to conform to federal law - how ever the hell that's gonna work? I saw it on the news the day before yesterday.

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

I don't actually partake in the substance but it sure does smell good walking around pretty much any park in the city.

I don't smoke it no more, but I love getting a whiff of it in public, it's like, "tee-hee, somebody's being naughty!".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !