BASE813

I want to see your skydiving / BASE tattoos

no not the ink ones, the surgery ones.........

I have recently gained 3 nice BASE tattoos (2 on my leg and one on my hip) with the attached one as being the biggest..........

Yeah I know, "look at my scars" post - but hey gimme a break - I am still at home after 5 months so far and getting bored!

Go on humour me..............

Where is that guy with the scars from the compartment syndrome op? - now that IS a scar!

I am still at home after 5 months so far and getting bored!

Go on humour me.............

Would that please you? No joke, sorry:
My right leg is exactly looking the same like yours >:( (and still a lot of metal in it). Not even 4 months ago, working, but: not skydiving >:(B|

Heads up, smile and heal quick!
B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

HA HA i like my leg better now than whith the metal inside it:P

Jason do you want a "scar/healed" pic to your site aswell.Looks kind of weired as the bones didnt heal back were theyr sopoused to be:ph34r: The scars aint that bad,but you can still see the deforme bone through the skin:PSadly i dont have a "healedup" xray yet(still talking to my doc about that one,but it seems like they found out that my xrays disapeered from hospi(lucky me i found them,they apper to be on your site;))

seems i cant rezice it to fit here,sorry

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We need to get one of those going for Skydivers too.

Yeah, no kidding...one of the x-rays and pics of the guy with a foot long of staples looked really familiar to me...:S[:/]B|...Except I had it on both sides...:|...

~R+R:)...Ouchies leave big scars...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

no not the ink ones, the surgery ones.........

I have recently gained 3 nice BASE tattoos (2 on my leg and one on my hip) with the attached one as being the biggest..........

Yeah I know, "look at my scars" post - but hey gimme a break - I am still at home after 5 months so far and getting bored!

Go on humour me..............

Where is that guy with the scars from the compartment syndrome op? - now that IS a scar!

Well, you asked for the repost. And who am I to deny the wishes of a poor injured guy suffering from the infernal boredom which is recovery - It's not from either skydiving or base jumping. Just a minor skiing accident;)

Anybody hungry?

Action©Sports

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!

That is some spooky stuff, man. Especially the last guy, with the destroyed vertebrae. Lucky to even be ALIVE, and it says he's made "hundreds of jumps since the incident"! WOW! :o

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Well, you asked for the repost. And who am I to deny the wishes of a poor injured guy suffering from the infernal boredom which is recovery - It's not from either skydiving or base jumping. Just a minor skiing accident;)

Anybody hungry?

Whoa, can hardly believe that left any scar at all...;)

i actually talked myself into not heaving by somehow convincing myself "it's only photoshop, it's only photoshop..."

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!

That is some spooky stuff, man. Especially the last guy, with the destroyed vertebrae. Lucky to even be ALIVE, and it says he's made "hundreds of jumps since the incident"! WOW! :o

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey

Isn't that last Xray of TomAiello's? I remember him posting it on dropzone long time ago... that got me VERY interested in BASE after I saw that, believe it or not.

Still wouldn't BASE though... I need my right shoulder operated on after it twisted out of socket in a skydive... KNOCK ON WOOD managed to keep that shoulder in its socket for a year now and it hasn't come out even with weightlifting. Hope to be back in the sky soon!

Anybody hungry?

Whoa, can hardly believe that left any scar at all...;)

i actually talked myself into not heaving by somehow convincing myself "it's only photoshop, it's only photoshop..."

He he he, I wish - no Photoshop involved :| - A buddy of mine saw it after it had mostly healed and the first thing out of his mouth was - Shit, just give a year or two and you'll hardly be able to see it:D:D:D

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

love ya work!

Nice!

[:/]

Are you able to put some weight on your foot yet, B? It still looks pretty freakin' swollen after 4 months. I made my first skydive of 2004 last week - A hop&pop from 3500 in the rain - It wasn't much but it was still pretty sweet:)
Hope you're gettin' better,
Z

Action©Sports

Thanks guys, I will never, never, never, ever, EVER base jump, EVER... gagging...

It's all good, girlygirl - You have to land no matter what you jump off of or out of. I don't know too many DZ's with grain elevators, waterfalls, or white water rapids, in their landing area but hey, you can't be too picky:)

Action©Sports

Thanks guys, I will never, never, never, ever, EVER base jump, EVER... gagging...

It's all good, girlygirl - You have to land no matter what you jump off of or out of. I don't know too many DZ's with grain elevators, waterfalls, or white water rapids, in their landing area but hey, you can't be too picky:)

Woops- do I have to land? Can't I just stay in the air? Just butt landed two minutes ago- :S still hurtin' ;)