BASE813

I want to see your skydiving / BASE tattoos

Perhaps I got the wrong impression when you said you'd have to explain it too your boss. See, I thought the boss man might spot the giant bruise on your ass and say Hey! What's up with that black and blue ass of yours?

Now I'm thinkin' the boss will just see you walking like you just rode a horse all the way from Kentucky and ask the same questionB|

Action©Sports

love ya work!

Nice!

[:/]

Are you able to put some weight on your foot yet, B? It still looks pretty freakin' swollen after 4 months. I made my first skydive of 2004 last week - A hop&pop from 3500 in the rain - It wasn't much but it was still pretty sweet:)
Hope you're gettin' better,
Z

good work on the skydive!

Nah mate I am into week 22 and 5 weeks ago had to have a bone graft, replate and rescrew and an ankle realighnment - I am still non weightbaring and will visit my surgeon next week to see if my bone graft worked - if all is ok then we will see what happens! oh and to throw in more shit - my arches have started to collapse and my other ankle is becoming misalighned due to having all my weight through it for so long so I need to have special inserts made up for my shoes!

oh well - i wanted to walk like a duck with a limp anyway!

you pay to play sometimes.................

You're just gonna have to do what I did - Learn to walk on your ass. It's amazing the control you can gain over your butt cheeks when they're your only available mode of locomotion B|

At least you're past the absolute worst of it. Not much consolation, I know, but once you're allowed to put some weight on the thing the recovery process becomes a lot more tolelrable.

Just don't fall down the stairs and break the shit again like I did - ok?:)
Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

my other ankle is becoming misalighned due to having all my weight through

i can belive:ph34r:,even as i said i would carry your drunk fat lazy arse back home from the pub,but im happy Sean were arround:D becourse the Lazy Ivan didnt helped besids opening doors:ph34r:

oh well - i wanted to walk like a duck with a limp anyway!

naah mate you just want to look like a BASEjumper:P:D

We´re the top of the foodchain,rember;):ph34r:

your visiting me near xmas or what?you rather want me to destroy your home:o:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

You're just gonna have to do what I did - Learn to walk on your ass. It's amazing the control you can gain over your butt cheeks when they're your only available mode of locomotion B|

New initials just for Zee and other base jumpers-heh, heh--Walking On My Ass Now -OMG --> it spells woman!! LMAO--------------Zee hon, you got a photo of that? I would just lllooovvveee to see it handsome! ;)

Nice title to the thread:S I was tired of all the boring tattoo threads but never would have guessed this is what you were talking about.

Anyway, here's my nasty ass scar just after surgery and when the staples were removed. Skydiving- 2 plates and 7 screws from a broken acetabulum (the socket part of the hip joint- not a hip replacement). Been on crutches since August 10th :(

The doctor was showing off my scar on my follow up visit. He was so proud of how he avoided the tattoos and made such a pretty incision. THANKS DR. COLE!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Here is mine. 7 Compartment syndrome on the left arm much like Zee’s but my doctors have been working for the past few years to get it the skin graft closed.

Dayum - Nice one. Somehow I'd think a skin graft that size on your arm would be a lot more debilitating than the one I have. The graft on my leg doesn't limit my mobility that much so I think I'm just gonna live with it.

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

Dayum - Nice one. Somehow I'd think a skin graft that size on your arm would be a lot more debilitating than the one I have. The graft on my leg doesn't limit my mobility that much so I think I'm just gonna live with it.

Peace,
Z

Well if you consider lack of grip function debilitating . . . my doctors waited too long to release the compartment.

Nice title to the thread:S I was tired of all the boring tattoo threads but never would have guessed this is what you were talking about.

Anyway, here's my nasty ass scar just after surgery and when the staples were removed. Skydiving- 2 plates and 7 screws from a broken acetabulum (the socket part of the hip joint- not a hip replacement). Been on crutches since August 10th :(

The doctor was showing off my scar on my follow up visit. He was so proud of how he avoided the tattoos and made such a pretty incision. THANKS DR. COLE!

Nice work! sounds like the sort of injury to hurt a bit hay! - but gives me the chance to say "nice arse" without offending you! :p

On crutches since Aug 10th - you lucky duck! I have been non weight baring and on crutches for 22 weeks - I have to say I still cant manage to dance on them quite yet! ;)

Recover quickly!